British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

He was born in Scunthorpe.

Even more to the point then he is British if he was born here than moved to Australia doesn't make him Australian.

Is that all you had to add? No wonder there is 123 pages now.

Even more to the point then he is British if he was born here than moved to Australia doesn't make him Australian.

Is that all you had to add? No wonder there is 123 pages now.

Pretty big add as you cant even get his place of birth correct. Mind you you also think Kyle Newman would be a favourite for the british title so no surprise your knowledge is a bit off

• Like 3

What a load of nonsense ruining the thread.

People running ridiculous bluffs on here. Bet you don't even have a grand to give him let alone ten grand in the battle of the keyboard warriors.

And if he is lying then he should be ashamed of himself especially as he is helping ruining the topic writing news that wouldn't make it into the paper I wrap my fish and chips with.

So should Tai ride.

Of course he should. He is British.

Just because he was born in Australia and is passionate about GB not doing enough for speedway which he is entitled to say (and for the record is true) is irrelevant whether he should ride or not.

Jason Crump was born in Bristol but was Australian so I don't know how 122 pages of talk has come from such a ridiculously random matter.

Oh dear oh dear. Another poster who knows jack all about what they're posting.

For the record Tai does a huge amount for British speedway. He is starting a training school, regularly talks to the BSPA and leads Team GB. Is that not enough?

Oh dear oh dear. Another poster who knows jack all about what they're posting.

For the record Tai does a huge amount for British speedway. He is starting a training school, regularly talks to the BSPA and leads Team GB. Is that not enough?

It's clear you know sod all lol

What does tai do for British speedway ?

When is the training school ?

Several at the Bspa are not happy with tai and feel let down,so is he still talking with them and are you so sure as I beg to differ.

So he leads team GB simply because monster sponsor the event, had they not it's doubtful he would bring his bikes here again.

Yep. A load of nonsense ruining the thread.... Which state of Australia do you think Scunthorpe is in?

So which state of austrailia do you think Bristol,Avonmouth is in ?

Several at the Bspa are not happy with tai and feel let down,so is he still talking with them and are you so sure as I beg to differ.

So he leads team GB simply because monster sponsor the event, had they not it's doubtful he would bring his bikes here again.

Oh god, here we go again.

More guff that you cant back up..

And yawn....apparently despite a broken back, yes i wasnt brave enough to ride blah blah blah...lets get it out of the way before you get a semi-on and throw that back at me..

Tai was born in Scunthorpe.

Still waiting for you to take the bet which you proposed....

• Like 1

More bull.

Until you prove your claim that you rode against (and beat) ex world champions and face Tai as you stated you would on numerous occasions I am absolutely, definitely 100% more credible than you. I took your bet, so face him you yellow bellied troll!

I have already previously stated what Tai does for British speedway and I have also proven that Tai considers himself to be 100% British.

You are a cowardly troll who consistently posts crap to gain attention. You must have a very empty life.

• Like 1

Bold statement to make where is your evidence, which Promoters and what did they say.

The only British was Rosco who seemed to be happy with Tai, and had good things to say about him.

Basically said that Tai was passionate about riding for Team GB and that they had lengthy conversations about what could be done to improve things.

So go on then tell us what you know and where you heard it from and who it was.

More bull.

Until you prove your claim that you rode against (and beat) ex world champions and face Tai as you stated you would on numerous occasions I am absolutely, definitely 100% more credible than you. I took your bet, so face him you yellow bellied troll!

I have already previously stated what Tai does for British speedway and I have also proven that Tai considers himself to be 100% British.

You are a cowardly troll who consistently posts crap to gain attention. You must have a very empty life.

Exactly.

For my sins, i've watched a youtube video tonight with this cretin "riding" in it, complete with his mullet.

By my reckoning, unless he's counting Roger Horspool as a world champion, i fail to see how this wobbler could have ever beaten any world champion.

The only annoying bit is that when he smashed into the fence, the frigging camera was focusing on the leader, some 100 meters ahead, so i missed the impact.

Hold on... he's just won a race.. 72 seconds.. i assume thats just nudging the Brandon track record

Exactly.

For my sins, i've watched a youtube video tonight with this cretin "riding" in it, complete with his mullet.

By my reckoning, unless he's counting Roger Horspool as a world champion, i fail to see how this wobbler could have ever beaten any world champion.

The only annoying bit is that when he smashed into the fence, the frigging camera was focusing on the leader, some 100 meters ahead, so i missed the impact.

Hold on... he's just won a race.. 72 seconds.. i assume thats just nudging the Brandon track record

Again, he is NOT Rob Homer. Rob was born Rob, not Robert and has never been on this forum.

• Like 1

Are you Darren Fletcher of BT Sport who Tai went suit shopping with today or is that a coincidence?

Anybody else notice an absentee from this thread since this was posted?

Might just be coincidence I suppose and he could be jockeying discs in Ibiza still but he was always good for at least one post per twelve hours before this one appeared.

• Like 1

Anybody else notice an absentee from this thread since this was posted?

Might just be coincidence I suppose and he could be jockeying discs in Ibiza still but he was always good for at least one post per twelve hours before this one appeared.

But he has no need to respond to that post because Dazzafl has already told everyone very early on he's Darren Fletcher, the one very close to Tai Woffinden who had a bet about wearing a suit for the British GP. Even copied in the Facebook post

Keep up

But he has no need to respond to that post because Dazzafl has already told everyone very early on he's Darren Fletcher, the one very close to Tai Woffinden who had a bet about wearing a suit for the British GP. Even copied in the Facebook post

Keep up

Oh, I'm with it now, The Darren Fletcher of BT Sport used to work at Plymouth Speedway and now disc jockeys in his spare time.

Got you.

My mistake.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow

Oh, I'm with it now, The Darren Fletcher of BT Sport used to work at Plymouth Speedway and now disc jockeys in his spare time.

Got you.

My mistake.

Also add announcer for Peterborough Panthers too I believe as a previous job

Also add announcer for Peterborough Panthers too I believe as a previous job

Plus in charge of the pit gate at Plymouth