British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Said it a number of times early on but the normal ones wouldn't believe it.

I'd say prove it, but we know your history with those type of requests.

What a lot of waffle.

If you don't ride here and then arrogantly devalue the British final by saying your not riding as your giving someone else a chance to win then you shouldn't be in team GB however good you are and needed in the team.

Still trolling I see.

I flew Concorde once, performed brain surgery yesterday and miracle worked today. I have proof of all of these but I'm not posting it.

What a sad, sad individual you are.

• Like 4

Yes. You have to be Australian.

Pretend for a minute that I am a speedway rider (you know, like you do). Now, like Tai, I was born in Britain. Like Tai, my parents were born in Britain. Like Tai, my grandparents were born in Britain.

The FIM would only let me ride for Britain too.

And you have the backing of the normal idiots even though your wrong was tai not an Austrailian citizen ? Yes so he could of raced for Australia.

Just two sports people below who now represent another country that they were not born in either.

Australia-born tennis player Johanna Konta will represent Great Britain after becoming a British citizen with immediate effect.

Konta, who is ranked 208 in the world, has won seven career titles and becomes the British number six.

The 21-year-old, who lives in Eastbourne, previously played under the Australian flag.

She will continue to train at the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton under the guidance of Louis Cayer.

Aljaž Bedene (born 18 July 1989) is a British tennis player who represented Slovenia until 2015. He is the current British No 3.[1]

Bedene's father, Branko, is a dental industry worker and his mother is Darlen. Their house in Ljubljana overlooks hills, vineyards and forests of the Lower Carniola area. Alijaz and his younger twin brother, Andraz used to compete for Slovenia’s top tennis honours, virtually from the days they first picked up plastic rackets in the family living room and used Branko’s briefcase as a net. The two top seeds would meet regularly in competition finals. Their father struggled to tell them apart to such an extent he called them both Andraljaz. His nickname is Ali or Benke, and he speaks English, Slovenian and Croatian. Andraz Bedene is a former ATP tour player.[6]

Then in 2008, Aljaz made the decision to pursue his tennis career in England because he felt it was stagnating under the artificial limitations he encountered in Slovenia. He ended a seven-year wait to become a British citizen on March 31, 2015, and immediately became British no. 2 behind Andy Murray.

And you have the backing of the normal idiots even though your wrong was tai not an Austrailian citizen ? Yes so he could of raced for Australia.

Just two sports people below who now represent another country that they were not born in either.

Australia-born tennis player Johanna Konta will represent Great Britain after becoming a British citizen with immediate effect.

Konta, who is ranked 208 in the world, has won seven career titles and becomes the British number six.

The 21-year-old, who lives in Eastbourne, previously played under the Australian flag.

She will continue to train at the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton under the guidance of Louis Cayer.

Aljaž Bedene (born 18 July 1989) is a British tennis player who represented Slovenia until 2015. He is the current British No 3.[1]

Bedene's father, Branko, is a dental industry worker and his mother is Darlen. Their house in Ljubljana overlooks hills, vineyards and forests of the Lower Carniola area. Alijaz and his younger twin brother, Andraz used to compete for Slovenia’s top tennis honours, virtually from the days they first picked up plastic rackets in the family living room and used Branko’s briefcase as a net. The two top seeds would meet regularly in competition finals. Their father struggled to tell them apart to such an extent he called them both Andraljaz. His nickname is Ali or Benke, and he speaks English, Slovenian and Croatian. Andraz Bedene is a former ATP tour player.[6]

Then in 2008, Aljaz made the decision to pursue his tennis career in England because he felt it was stagnating under the artificial limitations he encountered in Slovenia. He ended a seven-year wait to become a British citizen on March 31, 2015, and immediately became British no. 2 behind Andy Murray.

That made me :rofl: out loud. Tai has never, yes never had a desire to ride for anyone other than GB. His Aussie connections are completely irrelevant. You know that but yet you still post. TROLL.

You really are thick aren't you?

First it's "you're"

Secondly....and you've had this explained to you.....TAI IS NOT AUSTRALIAN.

He was not born in Australia

Neither of his parents were born in Australia

None of his grandparents were born in Australia

He has not lived any of his adult life in Australia

Under FIM rules he qualifies only to ride for GB...The country where he was born, the country where both his parents were born, the country where his grandparents were born. The country where he has lived his adult life.

Any chance that can permeate your ultra-thick cranium?

• Like 1

You really are thick aren't you?

First it's "you're"

Secondly....and you've had this explained to you.....TAI IS NOT AUSTRALIAN.

He was not born in Australia

Neither of his parents were born in Australia

None of his grandparents were born in Australia

He has not lived any of his adult life in Australia

Under FIM rules he qualifies only to ride for GB...The country where he was born, the country where both his parents were born, the country where his grandparents were born. The country where he has lived his adult life.

Any chance that can permeate your ultra-thick cranium?

You forgot the bit that he doesn't sing the British anthem but he sings with passion the Austrailian anthem, oops explain that one if he is a true Brit.

Question whats the difference between Tai Woffinden and an Australian.

Answer Most Australians are loyal to British speedway.

You forgot the bit that he doesn't sing the British anthem

So saying something stupid is the only comeback you have? You have nothing left?

Does that mean that the facts have actually penetrated your dense skull? I honestly doubt it.

p.s. When are you going to pay up the £10k to the SRBF on your lost bet?

So saying something stupid is the only comeback you have? You have nothing left?

Does that mean that the facts have actually penetrated your dense skull? I honestly doubt it.

p.s. When are you going to pay up the £10k to the SRBF on your lost bet?

How have I lost a bet that you can't afford to bet on. Lol

Because you after nearly 2000 posts you still havn't told people who you are, who you rode for, or what league you rode in. Perhaps if you tell people all this sharad might stop.

Edited by Starman2006

Is this you officially welching on the bet too? Wow....it's not going well for you tonight is it?

Proved yourself a Walter Mitty, a liar, an idiot, and a welcher all in the space of a few minutes.

Is this you officially welching on the bet too? Wow....it's not going well for you tonight is it?

Proved yourself a Walter Mitty, a liar, an idiot, and a welcher all in the space of a few minutes.

Simply if you were that confident you would put the money up, clearly your not then, hehe

All talk

You forgot the bit that he doesn't sing the British anthem but he sings with passion the Austrailian anthem, oops explain that one if he is a true Brit.

Is been explained to you before. The Australian schooling system did teach & sing their national anthem at young ages. At primary age, this is when it would have been drilled into Woffinden.

He probably (like me) don't know the words to the British / English national anthem

I really wouldn't bother you lot, you are never going to get an answer out of him, and saying Hehe tells me he's a kid. He's really had you all at it and taken you all in..

Simply if you were that confident you would put the money up, clearly your not then, hehe

All talk

You're running behind....

Check back a few pages...I'm 100% confident....I took on your bet at the stake proposed by you. I also said I'd like my winnings paid to the SRBF.

Time for you to pay up welcher...