British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

I really wouldn't bother you lot, you are never going to get an answer out of him, and saying Hehe tells me he's a kid. He's really had you all at it and taken you all in..

Oh Starry....you have a lot to learn! Of course we all know no one's going to get an answer out of him. We all know he's never going to pay up on his bet.

You may well be right that he/she is a kid...or at least an "adult" with a child's IQ.

He's not taken anyone in...he/she has just made a fool of himself/herself and we're just having a laugh taking the wee-wee out of him/her.

• Like 3

I really wouldn't bother you lot, you are never going to get an answer out of him, and saying Hehe tells me he's a kid. He's really had you all at it and taken you all in..

Incidentally, whatever happened to KKS and his/her many pseudonyms? They don't seem to be as active now... I don't know what made me suddenly think of KKS. Any ideas?

Oh Starry....you have a lot to learn! Of course we all know no one's going to get an answer out of him. We all know he's never going to pay up on his bet.

You may well be right that he/she is a kid...or at least an "adult" with a child's IQ.

He's not taken anyone in...he/she has just made a fool of himself/herself and we're just having a laugh taking the wee-wee out of him/her.

Then you must all be easily pleased and led. Because nearly 2000 post later you are still following him.

Incidentally, whatever happened to KKS and his/her many pseudonyms? They don't seem to be as active now... I don't know what made me suddenly think of KKS. Any ideas?

Good point.

• Like 1

Is been explained to you before. The Australian schooling system did teach & sing their national anthem at young ages. At primary age, this is when it would have been drilled into Woffinden.

He probably (like me) don't know the words to the British / English national anthem

But unlike you he is the captain of team GB and the British world champion so should know the British anthem and more so respect it.

Hey is this right Robert72? I can claim a whole new nationality just by knowing a song? I should be so lucky! ..lucky, lucky, lucky...

...Oh god, I've just accidentally become an Australian!

I was wondering how an Austrailian (Rory S ) could be allowed to ride for team GB ?

I now know it's because he sounds like the team GB number 1

You're running behind....

Check back a few pages...I'm 100% confident....I took on your bet at the stake proposed by you. I also said I'd like my winnings paid to the SRBF.

Time for you to pay up welcher...

So where's your money ? Bring it on if your that confident.

KKS has been active tonight as "Morrissey Fan" on some political threads in general discussion.

KKS can be quite amusing, and is not as daft as he/she pretends to be.

The KKS fantasy stories are that silly that you know they're in on the joke. And KKS never gets to a point where they've been backed into a corner they can't get out of.

KKS also has a decent speedway knowledge.

Nothing like Robert72.

Then you must all be easily pleased and led. Because nearly 2000 post later you are still following him.

Yes, but I've nowhere near read all the 2,000 posts. like you, I've just dipped in and out when I've felt like it. Plenty of other people have taken their turn at ripping the wee-wee out of Robbie.

The only person consistently active and contributing all the way through the thread is Robert72.....and that is quite sad.

• Like 2

Having explained to you how nationality works, I feel I am the best one to teach you how betting works.

Pin back your lugholes Roberto....

You see you offered a bet and set the stakes, which JL called. JL's money was needed just to cover your bet in case he lost....

Since he won, he keeps his money in his pocket. You, having lost, need to get your money out. Crack open that Monopoly set old son.

Now I realise £10k would make a big hole in your giro/pocket money. So what I recommend is to do what you are already doing....Welch on the bet.

It might not be nice for you to be known as a lying yellow-bellied welcher, but it's not as bad as getting in trouble with the DSS/mummy.

Dumb and dumber, not sure which one is you and which one is JL ?

Stop the talking and show the real money then, however I guess none of you are that confident of the risk of losing £10k

Time you shut it as you clearly can't raise the money.

I was wondering how an Austrailian (Rory S ) could be allowed to ride for team GB ?

The BSPA banned all British rider's from competing as they don't recognise SEC as an official series.

Robert Lambert competed on his German licence and Schlein was the only other rider willing to race for GB who wasn't a GB national.

Woffy could ride for Australia if he wanted to, almost certain of that.

I will join in the betting, if Robert72 sends me proof of his identity i will donate $1000 to the Ben fund straight away. You have my word. If you dont come up with the proof by say Wednesday 9pm, you donate the equivilent of $1000 AUS dollars. Deal?

Dumb and dumber, not sure which one is you and which one is JL ?

Stop the talking and show the real money then, however I guess none of you are that confident of the risk of losing £10k

Time you shut it as you clearly can't raise the money.

JL doesn't have to show any money as he hasn't lost any bet you clown.

Should you provide the proof you claim you can, then JL has to pay up. If he doesn't you can then hound him, mock him and laud it over the forum. Such a rich opportunity for you, it's a no lose situation for you! Either the Ben Fund which you worship gains 10K, or you prove everyone wrong and make every single poster on this thread a fool.

However, if you really want to go down the 'showing the money line', you are the one who set the stakes, you should show the money first.

It's a shame for the Ben Fund that their name is being dragged through the mud in such a disgraceful fashion as this. If you really did care so much about it you would show some respect and not make promises you cannot keep. Either way, your failure to follow through on the bet has cost the Ben Fun 10K. You should be ashamed.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 4

Woffy could ride for Australia if he wanted to, almost certain of that.

I will join in the betting, if Robert72 sends me proof of his identity i will donate $1000 to the Ben fund straight away. You have my word. If you dont come up with the proof by say Wednesday 9pm, you donate the equivilent of $1000 AUS dollars. Deal?

Can you explain how Tai could qualify to ride as Australian?

As far as as I can see, from looking online in the past, he wouldn't be eligible for Australian citizenship as he wasn't born there, he was born to (presumably) British parents and he moved away before he was an adult.

To qualify he would have had to reach adulthood there. His parents would qualify (should they have chosen to) but not him.

• Like 1

Can you explain how Tai could qualify to ride as Australian?

As far as as I can see, from looking online in the past, he wouldn't be eligible for Australian citizenship as he wasn't born there, he was born to (presumably) British parents and he moved away before he was an adult.

To qualify he would have had to reach adulthood there. His parents would qualify (should they have chosen to) but not him.

You do not have to be born in a country to claim citizenship there.... My mate out here in Aus is a recent citizen and has lived in the country well under 10 years.

Can you not remember at the time he had a choice of representing GB or Aus.

His parents would no doubt of been citezens of Australia having both lived here well over a decade.

Happy to be proved wrong but having been through the Aussie immigration regulations myself in depth lately due to my own situation, i find it baffling how he cannot represent Australia given his circumstances

• Like 1

Good lad......it really is the only option left to you....Act totally stupid and renege on your lost bet.

Sure the SRBF would have appreciated your £10k (were it not fictitious) but for everyone else, well we're just chuckling at you being called out on your silly ex-rider claims and your being made to look a fool.

As people have said, you're hilarious entertainment, but remember...everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

Good lad......it really is the only option left to you....Act totally stupid and renege on your lost bet.

Sure the SRBF would have appreciated your £10k (were it not fictitious) but for everyone else, well we're just chuckling at you being called out on your silly ex-rider claims and your being made to look a fool.

As people have said, you're hilarious entertainment, but remember...everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

You haven't proved your right and I am wrong, if you or the clowns were that confident then you would raise the money but your not 100% sure, so put the real money up or shut it.

Looked on the aussie immigration website.

Had tai applied to be a citizen when he was living there as a teenager I think he qualified.

Now though looks like he would need to live there for 4 years. Doesn't qualify via parents as they were not aussie citizens when he was born.

Still running scared welcher?

I don't need to put anything up. I'm not interested in your pretend bet. I know you're a daydreaming idiot.

JL put up. He called your bet, and you ran away. You've since admitted you're not an ex-rider as you pretended to be. You made yourself look a fool. Now you're reneging on a bet.

Ever heard the saying "when you're in a hole stop digging"?

Simply the true fact is you know nothing as you have no proof plus please show me the proof where I admitted I wasn't an ex-rider ? Your the one making things up and looking the fool.

If you are that confident then why don't you put the money up as at least you would be donating to a good cause.