British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Just to add a footnote....

Whether you think he should or shouldn't, he will. He'll also probably be Team GB's top scorer, saving us from complete embarrasment, and the younger riders in the team will get to learn from the experience of competiting with him.

• Like 4

Oh dear oh dear. Another poster who knows jack all about what they're posting.

For the record Tai does a huge amount for British speedway. He is starting a training school, regularly talks to the BSPA and leads Team GB. Is that not enough?

Oh dear, someone cannot read posts.

I was crediting Tai and I respect everything he has done as a person and a rider, which is WHY I said he should ride.

And I put my foot in it apparently.

Please learn to read the post. I wanted the thread to continue instead of all the rubbish bluffing that was ruining the thread.

Yep. A load of nonsense ruining the thread.... Which state of Australia do you think Scunthorpe is in?

Oh don't be so pedantic...it doesn't make a bit of difference if he was born here, Australia or in London Apprentice in Cornwall.

The point is stop waffling rubbish about other people and discuss whether he should ride.

Who calls themselves an onion? Whatever next!

Edited by Joe Beevers
  • Like 1

Off the top of my head just 1 I believe. Rory Schlein

Didn't Jason crump,Nick Morris,Dakota north to name just 3 take a British passport but then raced for Austrailia ?

Pretty big add as you cant even get his place of birth correct. Mind you you also think Kyle Newman would be a favourite for the british title so no surprise your knowledge is a bit off

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Egg on ones face here.

Please tell me was Danny King one of the favourites for the British Final haven't scored scores such as 4-8 points on his home track against Premier League opposition.

Did you back Steve Worrall to make the final and Paul Starke to score 10 and get double the points Harris got? Was he one of the favourites? Newman outscored him last year. The point was he had a good chance.

I suppose you're a rich man backing all your favourite favourites.

Every man is entitled to their opinion and I proved I wasn't talking rubbish because I wasn't stating lies or incorrect facts so until I do, I suggest you just settle down and grow up.

I will be really wanting to beat you handsomely in the GP riders competition now for your lowest form of wit and intellect being exposed.

Now can we carry on with Tai and stop the childish bickering on opinions which we are allowed to have.

What a lot of waffle.

If you don't ride here and then arrogantly devalue the British final by saying your not riding as your giving someone else a chance to win then you shouldn't be in team GB however good you are and needed in the team.

This to me comes across a little bittle here.

Sounds like you either may have tried to make a British Final in the past and are angry that Tai can just dismiss it as not worthy as a lot of riders did always want to rider in one

Or you have something against Tai.

I am not having a go against you sir, but the Australian riders have been doing this for years and it is the way I sadly feel speedway is moving and I expect more odd things to happen in the future.

Unfortunately change takes getting used to.

Dumb and dumber, not sure which one is you and which one is JL ?

By looking at their paragraph and word structure, looking at their avatar names and also with what they are both saying, I wouldn't actually be surprised if they were the same person.

Does anyone else agree about John Leslie and Darcys Onion? Very similar wordings and spacings.

I have seen people talk and agree to themselves before.

Apologies if wrong but this does look very suspicious.

Edited by Joe Beevers
  • Like 2

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Egg on ones face here.

Please tell me was Danny King one of the favourites for the British Final haven't scored scores such as 4-8 points on his home track against Premier League opposition.

Did you back Steve Worrall to make the final and Paul Starke to score 10 and get double the points Harris got? Was he one of the favourites? Newman outscored him last year. The point was he had a good chance.

I suppose you're a rich man backing all your favourite favourites.

Every man is entitled to their opinion and I proved I wasn't talking rubbish because I wasn't stating lies or incorrect facts so until I do, I suggest you just settle down and grow up.

I will be really wanting to beat you handsomely in the GP riders competition now for your lowest form of wit and intellect being exposed.

Now can we carry on with Tai and stop the childish bickering on opinions which we are allowed to have.

This to me comes across a little bittle here.

Sounds like you either may have tried to make a British Final in the past and are angry that Tai can just dismiss it as not worthy as a lot of riders did always want to rider in one

Or you have something against Tai.

I am not having a go against you sir, but the Australian riders have been doing this for years and it is the way I sadly feel speedway is moving and I expect more odd things to happen in the future.

Unfortunately change takes getting used to.

By looking at their paragraph and word structure, looking at their avatar names and also with what they are both saying, I wouldn't actually be surprised if they were the same person.

Does anyone else agree about John Leslie and Darcys Onion? Very similar wordings and spacings.

I have seen people talk and agree to themselves before.

Apologies if wrong but this does look very suspicious.

I fully respect tai as a rider but not as a role model for the young riders to follow his every move.

I would be angry at anyone who was that arrogant and disrespectful to the British Final, this is everyone's dream to make it, I also don't buy the fact of tai being to tired to ride in British speedway if his base is still in the uk and he flies back all the time it's no big deal to ride in British speedway then.

Tai is a fit young sportsman, I think he wanted more money as he did for the British final, I also believe he would of raced in it had it been the British Monster Final.

Yes John Leslie & Darcy's onions are the same person.

Again Robert72, all your own opinions which despite meaning jack, you are entitled to.

You sure about JL & Darcy's Onion? Know that as a fact do you?

Again Robert72, all your own opinions which despite meaning jack, you are entitled to.

You sure about JL & Darcy's Onion? Know that as a fact do you?

Your just a sad individual as your last post was just pointless again which sums you up.

So All your opinions are better as you are a supporter LOL

So with 129 pages of argument and debate have we actually get an answer to the threads title, should Tai Woffinden ride for Team GB.

• Like 2

I fully respect tai as a rider but not as a role model for the young riders to follow his every move.

I would be angry at anyone who was that arrogant and disrespectful to the British Final, this is everyone's dream to make it, I also don't buy the fact of tai being to tired to ride in British speedway if his base is still in the uk and he flies back all the time it's no big deal to ride in British speedway then.

Tai is a fit young sportsman, I think he wanted more money as he did for the British final, I also believe he would of raced in it had it been the British Monster Final.

Yes John Leslie & Darcy's onions are the same person.

I wouldn't call Michael Lee or Nicki Pedersen role models but what will be will be, so you have to either like it or loathe it like Marmite.

If your going to make bold statements about a riders financials about Tai wanting x amount of money, without proif this just will not hold up in any forum let alone a court. This statement is too brash.

I presumed they were because I was looking at their posts from the last five pages. Similar post spacing, dots, english used, paragraphing etc. Doesn't matter anyway but looked a little weird when Onions referred to John saying something like'take John's bet than' in another context just would seem this as a little odd.

Apologies if they are not the same person but postings are strikingly similar.

Your just a sad individual as your last post was just pointless again which sums you up.

So All your opinions are better as you are a supporter LOL

This thread is pointless but it's given you a platform, and far from being sad, I'm quite a happy go lucky individual actually. You did mean that didn't you or was that another attempt at an insult?

My opinion is worth the same as everyone else's in this matter - jack rubbish! Tai will line up for Team GB whatever you, your dog, your imaginary friends or anyone else thinks.

Btw - you never answered the question which is unlike you, do you know for a fact Darcy's onion and JL are one and the same?

So with 129 pages of argument and debate have we actually get an answer to the threads title, should Tai Woffinden ride for Team GB.

He certainly should in my opinion and I would have him with Cook, King and Worrall who all like the track. Lambert at reserve but it is tempting to put Lambert in the team. Tough one. What do you think screm?

I wouldn't call Michael Lee or Nicki Pedersen role models but what will be will be, so you have to either like it or loathe it like Marmite.

If your going to make bold statements about a riders financials about Tai wanting x amount of money, without proif this just will not hold up in any forum let alone a court. This statement is too brash.

I presumed they were because I was looking at their posts from the last five pages. Similar post spacing, dots, english used, paragraphing etc. Doesn't matter anyway but looked a little weird when Onions referred to John saying something like'take John's bet than' in another context just would seem this as a little odd.

Apologies if they are not the same person but postings are strikingly similar.

Speedway is all about money now and riders demands are unbelievable and I don't know how speedway keeps afloat in Poland.

See I think Nicki P is a good role model for young riders, he is probably the most professional rider in the modern era and looking back since Hans Nielsen.

I think they are the same person

Nearly 2000 posts. Keep going. :nono:

Nearly 2000 posts. Keep going. :nono:

Thanks for the support, keep popping in won't you..

• Like 2

:shock: People discussing speedway, on a speedway discussion forum! Whatever next!!

What's up Starry? Feeling left out cos there's no Poole connection to this thread?