British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Wolves 30.4.15

52-38 to those Rampant Red Rockin Robins...Wolves wont live with Morra, Killer, Batch, Howarth and will be sent back up to the Black Country licking their wounds!

GO ROBINS!!!

• Like 1

Very much looking forward to this fixture. Wolves should be looking to take a point but the robins are hard to predict having had a lot injuries.

Always enjoy seeing Kildemand in action.

Hope its not too cold on the back straight!

Edited by superguest
  • Like 1

Wolves are everybody's tip for the wooden spoon and so this should be an easy home win

Anyway back in the real world (not the hypothetical one that's already been proven to be rubbish - have you actually looked at the league table yet?) This should be a tight one.

Although no doubt we will be made to look foolish because everyone thinks we were rubbish pre season - yet unbeatable In 4.

At least Swindon fans still have a sense of humour

• Like 1

Yes he failed to beat an opponent last night, so Adams needs to investigate what's going on with hi.

Tbh I think everyone knew he would struggle as a hl, he is an OK 2nd string but 3-4 is all I would expect from him riding in hl position. Would expect him now to start averaging around 6.
  • Like 2

Anyway back in the real world (not the hypothetical one that's already been proven to be rubbish - have you actually looked at the league table yet?) This should be a tight one.

Although no doubt we will be made to look foolish because everyone thinks we were rubbish pre season - yet unbeatable In 4.

At least Swindon fans still have a sense of humour

It's a marathon not a sprint and Wolves will be bottom at the end of the season no matter where they are today. It shouldn't be a tight one at all - unless Swindon underperform.

PS I still think Wolves are rubbish this year !

It's a marathon not a sprint and Wolves will be bottom at the end of the season no matter where they are today. It shouldn't be a tight one at all - unless Swindon underperform.

Thankfully the only teams that look like fodder this year, Leicester and Swindon, are In the places now that I see them holding most of the seasons.

Of course it's your right to think we are rubbish, however we will take 2nd in the league as a reflection of our good start - and we are still only performing at 70%.

It's looking like one of will be in the play offs this year, no doubt you will enjoy watching the matches as a neutral.

Tbh I think everyone knew he would struggle as a hl, he is an OK 2nd string but 3-4 is all I would expect from him riding in hl position. Would expect him now to start averaging around 6.

I agree to thinking he'd struggle but not to the extent that he has been. his average for 2015 is 3.20

problem now is I don't see him scoring any better at second string position

Think you may have caught a tiddler.....;)

• Like 2

Think you may have caught a tiddler.....;)

Yawn.

Edited by stevebrum

Kylmakopi and Nathan Greaves in for Musielak and Bates.

Kylmakopi and Nathan Greaves in for Musielak and Bates.

Shame no Tobiaz. He would have done well imo. Bates has also looked good so far. Is Joonas any good at Blunsdon? Sure is a crazy sport with Freddie guesting against Joonas the following day for Lakeside.