British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Wolves 30.4.15

Congratulations on beating an in form team. Still have your lot down as bottom end fodder.

And I have your lot down for the wooden spoon but it looks like Lakeside will be challenging you.

Remind me again how good your predictions were? I think you said Lindgren and Karlsson should get 12 or 13 each - I think you meant between them! :wink: yes - in form - NOT!!

• Like 2

Congratulations on beating an in form team. Still have your lot down as bottom end fodder.

There is no way we will finish below you lot. £50 charity bet on it?

• Like 2

And I have your lot down for the wooden spoon but it looks like Lakeside will be challenging you.

Remind me again how good your predictions were? I think you said Lindgren and Karlsson should get 12 or 13 each - I think you meant between them! :wink: yes - in form - NOT!!

by any definition 4 wins on the bounce including points away IS good form. No doubt you still have your pre season blinkers on.

There is no way we will finish below you lot. £50 charity bet on it?

As anyone who knows me will Know I don't bet.

But it's nice for you both to have something to aim for anyway.

Lakeside, Leicester and Swindon for bottom end scrap maybe.

Edited by stevebrum

Good win tonight in a very dull meeting with only two heats of decent racing ...Morris still in top form but sad to see how Poor Freddie is these days a shadow of his former self ... Greaves was comedy and amazed the home crowd by being able to do four laps without falling off .

• Like 1

As I said - dillusional! :wink: Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

another good meeting tonight, big credit for Josh for the short notice booking.. did well.

Solid team effort to beat the Wolves tonight, Ricky Wells surprised me, rode really well for his points.

Theres only one thing that resembles fodder and that's the stuff sprouting out from your mouth..we WILL finish above Wolves no problem

As I said - dillusional! :wink:

I expect to be laughing the loudest come September. Lot can happen between now and then. Even Swindon might hit for and get a win somewhere!

by any definition 4 wins on the bounce including points away IS good form. No doubt you still have your pre season blinkers on.

Some of the bollox you come out with son...no Swindon team fails under The Great Emperor Rosco! Wolves are awful at Blunsdon, apart from that superb comeback last year, Freddie a very poor number 1, and they really miss TW.

Definite bottom 4 for those Big Black Country Dogs I fear.

Theres only one thing that resembles fodder and that's the stuff sprouting out from your mouth..we WILL finish above Wolves no problem

You have faith in your team and I have mine. Pardon me for having an opinion.

I see the attitude on here has got no better.

It was fun for a while.

I expect to be laughing the loudest come September. Lot can happen between now and then. Even Swindon might hit for and get a win somewhere!

Or Swindon may even put out their declared 1-7 before September.

I very much doubt you will be laughing the loudest given your scoring predictions for Lindgren and Karlsson! Although I have to admit to laughing out loud when I read it! :wink:

The Robins past & present did a great job & always liked Josh when he rode for us & don't think he'll be short of offers now Poole have brought Davey Watt back.

Wonder where he was when he got the call from Rosco as must be based close now & not in Manchester like he used to be.

8+1 is a good night even with plenty of notice.

Yep still lives in manchester with howarth

Good win tonight in a very dull meeting with only two heats of decent racing ...Morris still in top form but sad to see how Poor Freddie is these days a shadow of his former self ... Greaves was comedy and amazed the home crowd by being able to do four laps without falling off .

Just the sort of comment the young lad needs