Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Wolves 30.4.15

Seems Rosco has taken the blame for PK not being there. We still won so no drama thankfully http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/04/rosco-holds-his-hands-up-but-delighted-to-end-hellish-day-with-a-win/

Agree with what Rosco says, though. Sure, maybe he did something wrong in sending the email but why can't they inform him they haven't had notification instead of waiting until the actual day and saying they can't use him?

These guys need to work together not against each other to keep the sport going.

• Like 3

If they didn't know an email had been sent how would they know to check.

I presume after pks injury Swindon reverted to miedzinski, so unless bspa knew that this was the meeting Pk was available for to make his debut I can't see how they can be blamed.

In this day and age its pretty rare for an email to "vanish" so I presume there was a stuff up somewhere rather than technological issue?

If they didn't know an email had been sent how would they know to check.

I presume after pks injury Swindon reverted to miedzinski, so unless bspa knew that this was the meeting Pk was available for to make his debut I can't see how they can be blamed.

In this day and age its pretty rare for an email to "vanish" so I presume there was a stuff up somewhere rather than technological issue?

It probably was stuck in 'drafts' or something like that.

I'm not saying it wasn't Swindon's fault but is it really too much for someone to just check with Rosco what was going on.

We have a league of 8 teams being overrun with guests. Why couldn't they work together?

We had Doyle as a guest, so it's not as though Swindon suffered points wise. But the more guests we have, the less credibility the sport has.

That's all I'm saying. I know that if I was in charge of the BSPA I'd have known Swindon were planning to use Kildermand and would have chased up their notification rather than keeping quiet until the day he was due to ride and then going 'nur nur de nur nur, you didn't send an email'.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 2

Yep still lives in manchester with howarth

Often stays at Middlo's after Wednesday at Poole and before Somerset on Friday and was likely due to help his mate Howarth anyway.

Agree with what Rosco says, though. Sure, maybe he did something wrong in sending the email but why can't they inform him they haven't had notification instead of waiting until the actual day and saying they can't use him?

These guys need to work together not against each other to keep the sport going.

Why the inquest? The club have admitted it was their 'administrative error'! Mind you in this modern age of technology and bearing in mind it involved Kildemand, I'm surprised it wasn't a text message?! :D:cheers:

• Like 2

Or rosco could have followed up with the bspa to see why Pk wasn't showing as declared in the Swindon squad on their website.

Either way good to see them win if only to stop Steve brums gloating. Remember last years "top of the table and staying there" rants?

Lets be honest, it's not the first time Rosco has screwed up a team declaration regarding Kildemand. The only shock is that Matt Ford didn't jump in quickly and sign him up by text.

Or rosco could have followed up with the bspa to see why Pk wasn't showing as declared in the Swindon squad on their website.

Either way good to see them win if only to stop Steve brums gloating. Remember last years "top of the table and staying there" rants?

I agree. I'm not saying Swindon weren't at fault.

A poor meeting but a good win, Batch drives me mad, way overrated IMHO...

Poor crowd tho, I was in the prawn sandwich (meat pie) area, never seen the room so empty, speedway is struggling me thinks

[quote name="waihekeaces1" post="2607123" timestamp="1430471795"

No I don't , you have the links no doubt. Be good to see what the apparent 'rant' was about tho