British Speedway Forum
hyderd

National Speedway Stadium Opening Tickets Now On Sale

An updated photo from yesterday :

http://tinyurl.com/z3cwuxe

Is there any sign of any terracing on turns three and four? And us the track completed yet?

Is there any sign of any terracing on turns three and four? And us the track completed yet?

There will be raised flat terracing round 3rd and 4th bend. Most of the track has been completed for weeks, just that section of 3rd and 4th bend that isn't.

• Like 1

APOLOGIES for wrong thread here, but seeing as philiprising has just posted on this thread, just wondered if speedway

star could change "PK" too start stories, (AS front page this week) in future that relate to kildemand, as im sure the majority of readers relate to karlsson as

PK.......Again, apologies for butting in this thread!

Edited by ColinMills

There will be raised flat terracing round 3rd and 4th bend. Most of the track has been completed for weeks, just that section of 3rd and 4th bend that isn't.

What does this mean exactly? Raised flat terracing? Is that a permanent or temporary thing?

What does this mean exactly? Raised flat terracing? Is that a permanent or temporary thing?

Permanent, it's flat terracing but raised up above track level. Temporary grandstands will be built on top for World Cup.

A facility and access test for speedway in the afternoon on Thursday 10th it seems - a bit short notice for a work day but hey ho?!

Edited by Skidder1

A facility and access test for speedway in the afternoon on Thursday 10th it seems - a bit short notice for a work day but hey ho?!

The council determine when a test is. Nowt to do with belle Vue unfortunately

The mystery to me is how Aces fans are able to sleep - I couldn't if something similar happened in Hull. When the track was being built at Craven Park in early 1995 I used to bunk off college every week to check on progress and never really beleived it wasn't a dream until I spent an excellent couple of hours standing in the mud talking to Paul Smith, Nigel Crabtree, Lee Dicken & Grenville Dicken. After all that I missed the press day due to illness, but hey hoe. Having some knowledge of trying for a new track / stadium, believe me what Chris Morton, David Gordon, etc have pulled off is something close to a miracle getting the new stadium and I'm not at all surprised it has taken as (relatively) long as it has. The very best of luck to all connected with Belle Vue....

• Like 7

The council determine when a test is. Nowt to do with belle Vue unfortunately

I'm fully aware of how the H&S testing regulations work. I wasn't having a go at BV other than the short notice of the announcement that they need a decent number of people to attend on Thursday afternoon to test the access, entrances, turnstiles etc etc.

I hope it all goes well.

I have a ticket thats not needed now, south terrace, bought 3 but 1 person let me down. does anyone want to buy it off me? £20 what i paid for it.

Three times for emphasis....love it.