British Speedway Forum
hyderd

National Speedway Stadium Opening Tickets Now On Sale

What's the full finalised line up?

Peter Craven Memorial Trophy - March 19th 2016
Matej Zagar; Max Fricke; Craig Cook; Richie Worrall; Scott Nicholls; Chris Harris; Niels-Kristian Iversen; Danny King; Peter Kildemand; Nicki Pedersen; Andreas Jonsson; Tai Woffinden; Jason Doyle; Krzysztof Buczkowski; Maciej Janowski; Hans Andersen

Peter Craven Memorial Trophy - March 19th 2016

Matej Zagar; Max Fricke; Craig Cook; Richie Worrall; Scott Nicholls; Chris Harris; Niels-Kristian Iversen; Danny King; Peter Kildemand; Nicki Pedersen; Andreas Jonsson; Tai Woffinden; Jason Doyle; Krzysztof Buczkowski; Maciej Janowski; Hans Andersen

An excellent field for the first meeting in the new stadium.

Many other first meetings have had much poorer fields.

And some had better riders, but were in a field!!

Edited by Shale Searcher

I notice this event is now completely sold out. I was desperate to take my partner and son but I've clearly left it too late. Does anyone have or know anyone who has 2 adult and 1 child ticket that they not longer require??

• Like 1

I notice this event is now completely sold out. I was desperate to take my partner and son but I've clearly left it too late. Does anyone have or know anyone who has 2 adult and 1 child ticket that they not longer require??

As I registered an interest in an attempt to purchase a ticket(after the sold out signs were announced),I received an email this morning from admin.at BV Speedway regarding extra tickets being available for Grand Opening meeting this Saturday,and managed to get a ticket if I contacted with 24hrs of email being sent.From what I was told it seems that they've been inundated with requests for extra tickets.Maybe worth getting in touch with BV as soon as possible.

See you there mate!

totally understand this point, but footy clubs still create big Monday night crowds where ever they play, and

surely the Manchester area alone could boost a british final night?

Thats because half the yobs who follow footy teams are on the dole , 24-7 leisure time .they could still fill stadiums Monday morning

Is the stadium finished ? so pleased to see it sold out . hope it's a great night for all who got in soon enough to get a ticket , and hope not too many real supporters Missed out to make room for the inevitable hundreds of hangers on ..

• Like 1

Thats because half the yobs who follow footy teams are on the dole , 24-7 leisure time .they could still fill stadiums Monday morning

Is the stadium finished ? so pleased to see it sold out . hope it's a great night for all who got in soon enough to get a ticket , and hope not too many real supporters Missed out to make room for the inevitable hundreds of hangers on ..

DAVID Gordon doesn't do hangers on ...

• Like 1

DAVID Gordon doesn't do hangers on ...

Good for David Gordon , I'd love see some of the perennial hangers on turned away in fact I'd rather watch that than the speedway . Take it . have bought a ticket or are not going then ..

Really....

Really cannot wait to attend this meeting with my daughter , was hoping to be there nice and early but she has a Taekwondo grading finishing at 4pm in Blackpool so a quick 60 mile dash should be ok for a 6pm start ( hope it starts a tad later ! ) , any update on parking as arriving 5.30-5.45pm any info would be superb e.g. is Showcase ok as mentioned a few pages back ?

Thanks

Chris

not sure they could afford footy tickets. people IN work cant afford tickets!!

Dole Bludgers have more money than working folk and get their bills paid as well . not being able to afford to go to footy would be against their human rights :lol:

Me, too

Need a lift?