British Speedway Forum
hyderd

National Speedway Stadium Opening Tickets Now On Sale

Need a lift?

Thank you but no, dragging the husband along too haha

• Like 1

See you there mate!

Hopefully Baggy ;) .It has been a long time between drinks as folk say.I doubt if you'll recognise the new slimline bluejam :o I hope you aren't attending the new venue with the six fingered milkman from rural Norfolk in tow? :rofl:

:D Nope I'll be the sole Norfolker amongst a gaggle of Mancs aka the wife's family :D

Does anyone know where I can get hold of tickets for the grand opening of the the new national stadium?

As I registered an interest in an attempt to purchase a ticket(after the sold out signs were announced),I received an email this morning from admin.at BV Speedway regarding extra tickets being available for Grand Opening meeting this Saturday,and managed to get a ticket if I contacted with 24hrs of email being sent.From what I was told it seems that they've been inundated with requests for extra tickets.Maybe worth getting in touch with BV as soon as possible.

Despite what the "experts" on here said, there's now viewing on the first bend!

Well done Belle Vue!

I can only presume the only thing left for any 'green eyed monsters' to criticise is the sun might be too bright!!!

Despite what the "experts" on here said, there's now viewing on the first bend!

Well done Belle Vue!

"Due to overwhelming demand, and since South Stand tickets have now been sold for our Grand Opening Meeting, Belle Vue Speedway has now constructed the West Stand for March 19th."

• Like 1

Is it a complete sell out? If so thats fantastic news. Hopefully the bbc will be there to cover it and we can get to see some footage. Or are they so obsessed with football other sports dont get a look in?

Weather is dry so all is good. Anyone going to Periscope the event?

I can only presume the only thing left for any 'green eyed monsters' to criticise is the sun might be too bright!!!

Actually, as it's Manchester, I'm definitely going to try and complain about the rain being too wet! ;-)

Got my ticket yesterday, having registered an interest by email. Yay!!

Have therefore cancelled my alternate Easter Monday plans.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

im going to complain about the cold

anything to have a moan

• Like 1