British Speedway Forum
kingbee

Lakeside V Coventry Friday 1/5/15

I'm not too familiar with Ritchings and I'm afraid i've not heard of Marc Owen at all. Well, I have, but I doubt it's the same one :D

I never feel comfortable about predictions when we go to Lakeside, particularly with Han's form up and down. :neutral:

I saw Marc Owen as a 15 year old Jacques and thought wow this kid is going to be good. Just never seemed to fulfil it, dunno if perhaps injury played a part

• Like 1

MORNING RACEDAY WEATHER CHECK 9.50am.

After a chilly night it's bright and sunny this morning and NO problems are anticipated in terms of the meeting going ahead. Don't forget the junior races at 7.30pm.

Nice to see updates directly from the track keeping supporters informed. :t: Most other clubs could learn from this!!

• Like 1

AFTERNOON MATCHDAY WEATHER CHECK:

Coming up to 2.30pm and it's blue skies above, sunny but there's a bit of a breeze so bring a pullover!

Meanwhile someone still needs a lift from the Hornchurch area. Can YOU help? If so please phone me on 07774 935468 or PM me.

Bryn

• Like 2

Bet 365 don't do any streamed matches

Ah someone told me they were streaming at Leicester last week ?

For those who delight in deriding riders at every opportunity, perhaps they might like to reflect on the fact that it's thirteen years ago today that speedway's family lost one of their fold with David Nix succumbing to injuries sustained in a crash at King's Lynn. RIP David

Yes indeed RIP David Nix.

However, find it very distasteful for you to use his death to 'have a pop'.

• Like 6

Was sure i read somewhere earlier this year that Marc Owen is actually now an Eastbourne asset.

Just caught up, what an embarrassment of a thread this is.

For the meeting, I'm calling a Bees win by 4-6. Is Kennett now a heat leader? If so that helps us especially with us now having King at 4. Darryl will do the job.

• Like 1

Yes indeed RIP David Nix.

However, find it very distasteful for you to use his death to 'have a pop'.

Quite frankly BWitcher whoever you may be, whilst acknowldging your RIP message, as someone at Saddlbow Road that night I don't care what you think otherwise

Turning to tonight's match with most, if not all, riders here pre-5pm - meeting most definitely ON with no weather problems.

Edited by Bryn

We really need to win this one. Think the team will know they have to get back into winning ways, can`t really see them losing but hey the confidence has been dented a bit lately. BEE`S by four...

• Like 1

Quite frankly BWitcher whoever you may be, whilst acknowldging your RIP message, as someone at Saddlbow Road that night I don't care what you think otherwise

Turning to tonight's match with most, if not all, riders here pre-5pm - meeting most definitely ON with no weather problems.

Of course you don't care what others think . You just carry on scrounging your lifts , and gaining entry to all meetings with your free pass, whilst taking the opportunity to have a pop at the paying public when they post stuff you don't like.

Many fans have spent thousands of pounds supporting this sport over the years and I think that entitles them to a little respect.After all they are indirectly paying for you to watch your speedway.

• Like 9

Why is this not at Brandon, the Friday night race night?

Lakeside's home track is not at Brandon :o

• Like 1

That will be on Bank holiday Monday.

Seriously?

• Like 2