British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Workington (lc) Saturday, May 2

For those who do get Berwick's e-Newsletter, you'll see a preview in tonight's just-received edition.

For those who don't - what's stopping you?

But seriously, Berwick have full 1-7 and Workington will use r/r for Rusty and Stevie Worrall as guest for Ricky Wells (off to Italy).

Parade at 6.50, tapes up at seven.

For those who do get Berwick's e-Newsletter, you'll see a preview in tonight's just-received edition.

For those who don't - what's stopping you?

But seriously, Berwick have full 1-7 and Workington will use r/r for Rusty and Stevie Worrall as guest for Ricky Wells (off to Italy).

Parade at 6.50, tapes up at seven.

Or you can just read it on here without the need for subscribing... http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=1eae037e98f1eeb292537b153&id=8f1f77c0a1

stand by for a thrashing Berwick fans.

looks like the new bikes that started 2015 are worn out. dont know how. he has hardly ridden then.as long as they arnt tuned by qualcast or briggs and stratton , i have no doubt he will do ok for a few meetings. then he will need some more NEW bikes. at the end of the day, its all down to the jockey you put on them..

as i said before, stand by for a thrashing ..lol.

Yeah right. Barkers on his new bikes.

If they belonged to Ollie Allen they will be a bit 2nd hand IMO .Hardly never raced or rallied!!!!!

One thing is definite prepare for dogs abuse from the Home support in the return fixture at Workington and in the order of balance the same from the Berwick support at Shielfield

Tensions always run high when these two teams meet

Edited by Goodiepatchie

stand by for a thrashing Berwick fans.

Score prediction then???

Looking forward to my first trip to Bandit country, also looking forward to meeting me mate James Black.

Don't know about giving them a beating but think we'll take the points.

• Like 2

Score prediction then???

worky win at berwick, but berwick win at worky. wots dogs abuse. is it some thing i should report to the R.S.P.C.A. ?

........48/42.....................44/46...... due to having an inform guest lol.

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Looking forward to my first trip to Bandit country, also looking forward to meeting me mate James Black.

Don't know about giving them a beating but think we'll take the points.

Whatever the result it will he fantastic to catch up with you my friend!

worky win at berwick, but berwick win at worky. wots dogs abuse. is it some thing i should report to the R.S.P.C.A. ?

dogs abuse translated from 'Bewieek' means 'to give abuse to person or persons that one would normally shout at a dog'
  • Like 1