British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Scunthorpe (pl) 1/5/15 @ 7.30pm

We may've been poor.... infact, we are pretty poor! but despite being poor and weakened, Scunny, compared to other visitors at Edinburgh this year..., to score 39 points wasn't too bad.

Glasgow 42 pts (twice), Workington 37 pts, Berwick 32 pts.

Doolan scored less than what Sedgy would of got as he would of been good for double figures easily. cookie only had two rides otherwise he would have went through the card and Branford had a stinker. So in the end you were quite lucky to reach 39.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Doolan scored less than what Sedgy, as he would of got doulbe figures easily. cookie only had two rides otherwise he would have went through the card and Branford had a stinker. So in the end you were quite lucky to reach 39.

I never said we wasn't lucky...To be honest, we are pretty poor, I'm amazed we got over 30. Speedways all 'if's n but's'.. Had we had Ryan Douglas, who knows, we may've broke the 40 barrier.

Thought Cookie had three rides, didn't he fall in his 3rd and get himself excluded?...

Edited by Albert

what a bore from start to finish,thats them added to Berwick & Workington as no see again this season at the Dale regardless what trophy's involved,very poor fair

what a bore from start to finish,thats them added to Berwick & Workington as no see again this season at the Dale regardless what trophy's involved,very poor fair

one less moaner in thee/bra camp then. so stay away then, don't support your team when they don't hit 60 plus. but don't moan when other TOP teams come and wipe the floor with you. i suppose you attended ALL the home meetings last season when your lot were drubbing every one. so if you don't like the product on offer, stay away. i reckon you will only attend 3/4 meetings this year at home because the oppo isn't good enough..

many fans would give their right and left one to be in armadale for the last few years... crap comments from one of the golden children..tut.tut.

WHAT ABOUT M/BRA ONLY GETTING 40 POINTS AT WORKINGTON, A TEAM THAT,S NOT EVEN TIPPED BY ANYONE.

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Doolan scored less than what Sedgy would of got as he would of been good for double figures easily. cookie only had two rides otherwise he would have went through the card and Branford had a stinker. So in the end you were quite lucky to reach 39.

Swings and roundabouts.

On the other hand, it could be pointed out that Doolan was an excellent guest and in scoring 8+2 before Heat 15, he was only beaten once in his four programmed rides, so Sedgmen couldn't have done much better. And Cook only missed one programmed ride - Heat 13.

Meanwhile, Alex Davies lost points through a fall, and David Howe and Ryan Douglas were not missing for one ride like Cook, they were missing for all four rides apiece.

With both teams at full strength, it might have been closer or it might have been a bigger Monarchs win. We'll never know.

And I reckon it's going to be a cracker between the two sides on Monday. Are you coming, Blobby?

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

You should know by now that all bad luck only ever affects Edinburgh and other teams are just crap according to Blobby :D

• Like 1

Swings and roundabouts.

On the other hand, it could be pointed out that Doolan was an excellent guest and in scoring 8+2 before Heat 15, he was only beaten once in his four programmed rides, so Sedgmen couldn't have done much better. And Cook only missed one programmed ride - Heat 13.

Meanwhile, Alex Davies lost points through a fall, and David Howe and Ryan Douglas were not missing for one ride like Cook, they were missing for all four rides apiece.

With both teams at full strength, it might have been closer or it might have been a bigger Monarchs win. We'll never know.

And I reckon it's going to be a cracker between the two sides on Monday. Are you coming, Blobby?

All the best

Rob

Unfortunately not blobby has work to attend to.

You should know by now that all bad luck only ever affects Edinburgh and other teams are just crap according to Blobby :D

It's true.

one less moaner in thee/bra camp then. so stay away then, don't support your team when they don't hit 60 plus. but don't moan when other TOP teams come and wipe the floor with you. i suppose you attended ALL the home meetings last season when your lot were drubbing every one. so if you don't like the product on offer, stay away. i reckon you will only attend 3/4 meetings this year at home because the oppo isn't good enough..

many fans would give their right and left one to be in armadale for the last few years... crap comments from one of the golden children..tut.tut.

WHAT ABOUT M/BRA ONLY GETTING 40 POINTS AT WORKINGTON, A TEAM THAT,S NOT EVEN TIPPED BY ANYONE.

No I didn't go to all the meetings in fact I didn't go to 6 or 7,I want to see racing not follow the leader that's why I don't watch the so called Elite League or the GP's

No I didn't go to all the meetings in fact I didn't go to 6 or 7,I want to see racing not follow the leader that's why I don't watch the so called Elite League or the GP's

Last night wasn't the best for racing but it doesn't help when the oppents are a couple of bike lengths behind going into the first bend.

Last night wasn't the best for racing but it doesn't help when the oppents are a couple of bike lengths behind going into the first bend.

Mr B!

Please don't feed me lines like that, you are such a tease!

Craig is fine was walking around at the end just took a bang to head and cut his elbow. He only had the one bike with him (witch he bent) as his others are off to Italy for the GP qualifer .

Now onto the meeting Scunthorpe as expected were poor Carl Wilkinson being their best rider sums it up really.

Masters, Wolbert and Cook until he crashed were untouchable. Max was fast just can't get out the gate and Rob is a bit all over the place at the moment at home but making up for it away at least. Thanks to Doolan for guesting always good to watch round the dale. :t:

Charming ehh ........

Craig is fine was walking around at the end just took a bang to head and cut his elbow. He only had the one bike with him (witch he bent) as his others are off to Italy for the GP qualifer .

Now onto the meeting Scunthorpe as expected were poor Carl Wilkinson being their best rider sums it up really.

Masters, Wolbert and Cook until he crashed were untouchable. Max was fast just can't get out the gate and Rob is a bit all over the place at the moment at home but making up for it away at least. Thanks to Doolan for guesting always good to watch round the dale. :t:

Charming ehh ........

• Like 1

Charming ehh ........

Charming ehh ........