British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry 9th May 2015

Coventry will be without Hans Andersen

Leicester will be without Auty, Walasek (possibly Mikkel and Pedersen if in Danish Championships)

Shame the date couldn't have been changed for this.

Pedersen is not riding in Denmark, he's seeded to the final - Good news for Coventry :D

Pedersen is not riding in Denmark, he's seeded to the final - Good news for Coventry :D

Any thoughts on a potential available guest for Hans.

If of course "Pedalo" is feeling better from his illness ruling him out of the Lynn match :-)

Any thoughts on a potential available guest for Hans.

Nick Morris, Batch, Kildemand or PK. There really isn't anyone else available. Zagar doesn't guest and hates Leciester, Schlein won't guest for Coventry as I can't imagine either party would ask/agree to it, Davey Watt is crap and the rest are in Denmark for the Danish Championship or the Best Pairs.

Nick Morris, Batch, Kildemand or PK. There really isn't anyone else available. Zagar doesn't guest and hates Leciester, Schlein won't guest for Coventry as I can't imagine either party would ask/agree to it, Davey Watt is crap and the rest are in Denmark for the Danish Championship or the Best Pairs.

Cheers, i still think we could win going with Morris.

PK seems a good shout the way he's riding at the moment

I'd go for Nick Morris, had a very good start to the season.

• Like 1

Cheers, i still think we could win going with Morris.

I think you could probably still win if you used the man who sells the burgers and teas .

I think you could probably still win if you used the man who sells the burgers and teas .

Apparently he's riding at #3 for you guys ;)

Any of the 4 suggested would be good. Is Batchelor not riding in the best pairs?

I agree if it was Leicester's own team but will depend on the guests.

Edited by mdmc82

What have we got a Lions team of 4 of the teams own riders 1 of those dosn't even look like he can be bothered to start his bike up let alone go out and win a race, so it is either rider replacements, which will be a hard task to do or another couple of guests, this is terrible and no way to be going about getting off the bottom of the league, it is looking so much like a repeat from last year.

What have we got a Lions team of 4 of the teams own riders 1 of those dosn't even look like he can be bothered to start his bike up let alone go out and win a race, so it is either rider replacements, which will be a hard task to do or another couple of guests, this is terrible and no way to be going about getting off the bottom of the league, it is looking so much like a repeat from last year.

With the way Leicester have been riding, I would think using guests would give them more of a chance of winning than using their own team

With the way Leicester have been riding, I would think using guests would give them more of a chance of winning than using their own team

Losing Walesek who had been riding very well at home were he had averaged 8.80,was a big blow . A guest for Mickelson based on his last weeks showing has to make us stronger.Losing Auty certainly makes us weaker ( Steve Worrall guests). Other guests are to be confirmed.

I didn't realize that Pedersen had pulled out of the match at Kings Lynn with illness ( for the 2nd away match in succession) until I saw it on Lions facebook page & if the meeting had gone ahead Lions were going to use R/R, now if he's still ill that would make us stronger!. But he has been named in the Lions team on the website today.

But he has been named in the Lions team on the website today.

Doesn't mean a lot at this stage though as there's still a couple of days to go. If the Leicester team is going to be full of guests I think I'll save my money for Peterborough on Sunday.