British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry 9th May 2015

Any solid news on Leciesters team?

Nothing on the website yet, apart from someone suggesting Summers on the Lions facebook page. I think the 2 they would have liked ( Schlein & Rob Lambert) are now riding in the best pairs.

BK

BK

Burger King?

Brady Kurtz

........it can be cold there even on the best of days when the wind blows from over the pits.

It's bad enough with one man but all those men in a confined space? I agree there will be quite a lot of wind blowing over from the pits. :lol:

It's bad enough with one man but all those men in a confined space? I agree there will be quite a lot of wind blowing over from the pits. :lol:

think there be alot of wind blowing from the fans on terraces when the teams are announced..

• Like 1

An hour to start time and still no line-up? Tut Tut!

Is pedarsen riding tonight

He's been sacked. R/R for him tonight.

Luckily the wind has dropped in speed a bit but could still be a cold night at BP, it seems to have been built as a wind testing tunnel.

Is there any truth in the fact that Pederson has been sacked, would not suprise me as he just didn't want to be there,

Think this will be the last we see of him in the UK. unless he drops down to NL racing, which is about all he can muster these days, his glory days are over and done with, as we have seen this year at the Lions/.

Rumours that Lewis Bridger has been signed as a replacement for Bjarne Pedersen but can't ride tonight under the 48 hour rule.

expecting all 4 points tonight,

Agreed, seeing the line ups the bees should be looking at 50+