British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry 9th May 2015

How many times are UK clubs going to carry on signing overseas riders who only seem to use the British clubs to earn a few pennies to fill uo the bank balance until thier own leagues start.

How many times have we seen it now, that they come and leave the club in lerch, without letting them know they are not coming back.

Can't really say he will be missed much though. Just have to wait to see how we get now, and how long before Norrie has to look for something else to do.

LOL

Are you living in a void somewhere..?? :o

Well done Bees :t:

personally have had so much criticism about my anti-Anderson posts that no way I am going to remark about the fact that the "Great Dane" would rather compete in a quarter final of the Danish Championship than ride for Coventry.

Only hope that come 25th May that he hasn't booked an appointment with his hairdresser at the same time that he could be riding against Kings Lynn.

So you'd be fine with say tai missing the British final to ride in a danish club meeting?

I think things will be going along at a cracking pace in the board room after another home defeat. DH will now be pulling his hair out by the roots, after trying to get together a better team this year, that has failed him miserably. Can see a few more changes on the track and off in the next week or so, it should have been done and sorted out weeks ago.

So you'd be fine with say tai missing the British final to ride in a danish club meeting?

Yes - because Britain isn't top of his priorities!

• Like 2

Yes - because Britain isn't top of his priorities!

I agree with he he has just turned his back on the British speedway scene. e should have been proud to have rode in the pairs, but he prfered to go and ride in a practice sesion, then meet his sponsers which could have been done any other day and then meet with a Polish mayor, some prority to his country.

Lets hope we get some good young lads coming through the system and they can then tell him to go and stay in Poland.

• Like 1

Disappointed to loose, well done to the Bees. But to be honest I am no to down beat, with the team we had I think it was a great effort to keep it so close. Look forward to the new team members coming in, in the next week or so. Lets hope our season starts then.

• Like 1

Good win for the Bees, Joonas was brilliant.

First visit to Leicester and thought the stadium and set up was v good

Good crowd with lots of Bees fans there

• Like 2

well done to the bees on another away win.

We made it harder than it should have been with touching tapes and exceeding 2mins.

Doyles tapes offence evened things out ! Robson never at the races and king/morris very average the real reason we made hard work of winning !

Having been to rye house tonight to watch a match with double R/R and guests all around, I was still shocked to see how weak the Leicester line up was tonight. EL you're having a laugh!

Having been to rye house tonight to watch a match with double R/R and guests all around, I was still shocked to see how weak the Leicester line up was tonight. EL you're having a laugh!

They were one rider short of winning tonight I reckon ! If walasek had been there or a better guest booked Leicester would surely have gone close . In saying that was still impressed with Brady kurtz .

personally have had so much criticism about my anti-Anderson posts that no way I am going to remark about the fact that the "Great Dane" would rather compete in a quarter final of the Danish Championship than ride for Coventry.

Only hope that come 25th May that he hasn't booked an appointment with his hairdresser at the same time that he could be riding against Kings Lynn.

Hans could not refuse to ride in Denmark, he would have been banned from riding (in England) by the DMU.

If the Danish meeting had been called off 20 minutes earlier, he would have flown over to England to race at Leicester.

Mikkel Michelsen was missing from the Leicester team for the same reason.

Strange though that Bjarne didn't have to compete in the 1/4 Finals.

ATB

Dave

• Like 1

Another enjoyable visit to Leicester and fair play to the Lions keeping it close with their patched up team.

Good speech by Hemsley I thought for the Lions supporters before the meeting and somewhat more diplomatic in his comments than the loose cannon that is Norrie Allan! Can't understand why riders aren't queueing up to ride for him?!

Shame Bees couldn't get all 4 points but keeps us in a commanding position going into the break. Get the feeling it's not a particularly good track for Robson, King and even Harris, who worked hard for his points tonight.