British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Berwick V Newcastle Saturday 16th May Premier League

Rafal Konopka replaces Simon Nielsen according to Bandits Facebook page

Why no Nielsen?

Simon Nielsen #8⃣2⃣ @Nielsen_Racing 39m39 minutes ago

Sorry to be watching the update tonight but need some rest after the crash. Let's win

Oofftt!

What a half time team talk that must have been!

Great turn around and some fantastic racing which resulted in a comprehensive trouncing.

Vissing gave a masterclass tonight. The way he team rode Alex home in heat 11 was a delight to watch.

Thoroughly enjoyable meeting :)

As a paying cusyomer i feel i have a right to critise when it is imo deserved. I equally feel praise should be given when it is due. A great overall team performance by bandits in a track which allowed overtaking and seemed imo to offer more than one line.. Well worth the admission fee today. Hopefully track is like this every week and hopefully fans return. Now the critisism my feet were cold

Edited by spittalbandit
  • Like 4

As a paying cusyomer i feel i have a right to critise when it is imo deserved. I equally feel praise should be given when it is due. A great overall team performance by bandits in a track which allowed overtaking and seemed imo to offer more than one line.. Well worth the admission fee today. Hopefully track is like this every week and hopefully fans return. Now the critisism my feet were cold

Your criticism and praise are always fair, though.

Some will just not be able to post on here how good a meeting tonight was: and it was pretty good!

• Like 1

Your criticism and praise are always fair, though.

Some will just not be able to post on here how good a meeting tonight was: and it was pretty good!

praise where praise is due it was a good meeting good night for Alex (although am sure he'd rather have the paid 80 the updates gave him) Ben entertaining as ever Claus superb too

Home now thawing out

• Like 2

Oofftt!

What a half time team talk that must have been!

Great turn around and some fantastic racing which resulted in a comprehensive trouncing.

Vissing gave a masterclass tonight. The way he team rode Alex home in heat 11 was a delight to watch.

Thoroughly enjoyable meeting :)

I hope George gives our lot a proper ticking off,,, easy point lost IMO :-(,,, at least the visit to the chippy was worth it :-)

• Like 2

What's the matter with Lewis Rose? Was expecting a big season from him.

• Like 2

Good team performance well deserved win,heat winning times were slow which maybe could be put down to the strong wind.

The kind of result and meeting that must have emilali boiling :-)

Without doubt the best meeting of the season and probably the best team performance from Berwick. A lot of passing, great manoeuvres from Barker, Vissing and Jorgensen and a welcome result after the negativity surrounding the club.

If you ever get the chance, watch some races from the centre green. To see the speed and hear the noise of the bikes is brilliant. I guarantee you will appreciate the riders all the more for it.

And just a word for the riders. I don't normally see the after meeting goings on, but I was in the box tonight and it was great to see all of them coming amongst the fans, talking and having pictures taken with young ones. Can only be a good thing and I bet the kids all love it.

• Like 3

What's the matter with Lewis Rose? Was expecting a big season from him.

I'd be more concerned about Lindgren and Hendry if you want a result away from home. Edited by Fromafar