British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swc Match 1 Gniezno Poland Saturday June 6th

Milik is becoming the "real deal" this season. Looking very good in Poland and pressuring them all the way here today.

Personally think Pearson was an idiot thinking Poland would do that,as all Jonsson would have to have done was to finish behind a Russian or the Czech if the Pole did decide to come last in the next race.

Pearson=plonker

He just thought what many thought watching. He had the guts to say it as well. He was wrong but you can't tell me the majority watching did not have that as a first thought. Been done before and will be again :)

Milik is becoming the "real deal" this season. Looking very good in Poland and pressuring them all the way here today.

He is a decent rider Alan but he's not Russian so hope for an ef in his last ride :)

In fact hope they have the same luck Russia had in the first 4 :)

So is Scotty a knob for saying the same thing Nige did?

• Like 1

He just thought what many thought watching. He had the guts to say it as well. He was wrong but you can't tell me the majority watching did not have that as a first thought. Been done before and will be again :)

He is a decent rider Alan but he's not Russian so hope for an ef in his last ride :)

well many are stupid. You don't drop 6, and give the opposition 2, thus an 8 point swing, to get 6 yourself. You lose a point over all that way.

So Pearson thought Zmarzlik threw away three points on purpose and then Pawlicki was also going to throw away three points (and then hope that the Swede won) so that they could bring in a tactical joker to try to get back some of the 6 points that they'd just deliberately thrown away?

Was Pearson off school the day they did maths?

I was thinking the same, why deliberately drop six to possibly gain six.

In fact hope they have the same luck Russia had in the first 4 :)So is Scotty a knob for saying the same thing Nige did?

Why would anyone have that thought? They would lose out by doing it.

• Like 2

Should have put "Hampel" against Laguta really.

I was thinking the same, why deliberately drop six to possibly gain six.

Its worse than that. You throw 6 and give the Swedes 2. So you technically give away 8 points.

So is Scotty a knob for saying the same thing Nige did?

You know who i'm cheering for mate. :t::lol:

• Like 1

You only play for the tactical if you've got something to gain from it.

Can't believe anyone would thing that might have been deliberate.

Now they can't work out what Magic was trying to do. FFS.

Magic is mental. Gafurov was never gonna pass Ljung.

And Kelvin does not like it.

Go Russia

Can't believe anyone would thing that might have been deliberate.

Or even think it :)

Now Tatum being a knob.

Moaning about Janowski trying to slow down Ljung, no Kelv, that's called being clever, quick and on the ball! Trying to get your country through to the final, what a div.

• Like 1

Anyone else hoping for 2 Swedish efs??!!

• Like 3

Oh Kelv, you're not doing yourself any favours :rolleyes:

Anyone else hoping for 2 Swedish efs??!!

Why wish bad luck for some else?