British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swc Match 1 Gniezno Poland Saturday June 6th

The act of slaming riders into the fence should be stopped, what I saw of the incident, it was lucky that the Russian came off as light has he did and to be excluded for something that Linus did and he was the one that caused the stoppage and also the injury to Hampel he was the one who should have buded, not only that but I feel very strongly about, the act of fencing riders, that I feel the only way to put a stop to this, which could very easily give serious injuries to the rider being fenced that the rider who deliberately fences another rider should be ruled out of any more races in that meeting.

@FLindgren66: Only problem I saw with the incident last night are that Linus was to nice. Next time I'll tell him he needs to slam the door properly.

I think what he is saying here is hat Linus should have blocked the Russian out before he was able to get alongside him.

Does anyone who was at Event 1 have the correct score for the Russian and Czech Republic teams, as there's a lot of confusion regarding there riders points on different websites

As my score chart shows :-

Milik 2 2 4 0 2 2

Krcmar 2 0 0 0 0

Suchanek 1 \ ex 1 1

Kus 1 1 1 0 0

TOTAL 20

Kudriashov ex 0 \ 1 1 0

Laguta ex 1 3 4 3

Gafurov 0 2 2 1

Belousov ex 1 3 1 2 2

TOTAL 27

What was confusing was the names as riders were at the start was different to what was actually going on (I think).

As my score chart shows :-

Milik 2 2 4 0 2 2

Krcmar 2 0 0 0 0

Suchanek 1 \ ex 1 1

Kus 1 1 1 0 0

TOTAL 20

Kudriashov ex 0 \ 1 1 0

Laguta ex 1 3 4 3

Gafurov 0 2 2 1

Belousov ex 1 3 1 2 2

TOTAL 27

What was confusing was the names as riders were at the start was different to what was actually going on (I think).

Many thanks for your time, this finally puts the riders points confusion to an end.

This confirms that the scores I have in my game for these two teams are now correct.

How the SGP website can get its own meeting score wrong on their website is beyond me.

Here are my pics from Gniezno: http://www.baansportfansite.nl/nieuws/737/speedway-world-cup-van-start-zweden-wint-event-1.html :)

OveFundinFan results are correct according to the official results which came in this morning.

Many thanks for your time.

Some took some great pictures on the day wish I was there.

Your scores match what most websites have stated expect for the official SGP website that has incorrect results in their own run events.

I'm happy now that I have the correct information for my fun SWC game on this forum.

Does anyone who was at Event 1 have the correct score for the Russian and Czech Republic teams, as there's a lot of confusion regarding there riders points on different websites

My reply is a bit late, I know, but the official results can always be found on the FIM Website, in the Library link.

http://www.fim-live.com/en/library/

You can narrow your search by Document Type = Results and Owner = CCP

Will help if you know the IMN No.

ATB

Dave

So nobody has mentioned the over watering of the track. Caused plenty of problems for the riders.

what is the point in naming a 10 man squad and having 5 riders present at the track on the day of the meeting if 1 of them can't be used as a proper reserve.

joker should either be scrapped or if it's kept should only be used if 8 or 10 points behind so that you can gain ground on the leaders but not draw level with them if they were to finish last in that heat

My reply is a bit late, I know, but the official results can always be found on the FIM Website, in the Library link.

http://www.fim-live.com/en/library/

You can narrow your search by Document Type = Results and Owner = CCP

Will help if you know the IMN No.

ATB

Dave

Many thanks for this link also Gambo :t:

It seems that only the SGP website has the incorrect details on it. Despite me emailing them on Sunday informing them about it they still have not changed their result details.

It is also a little odd that the referee cannot complete the programme notation correctly either.

Jarek Hampel should be FN in Heat 4 not F.

This may seem over pedantic.

But this is an FIM event, and these are the Official signed off results; so you would think that the ref would be able to get it right.

It's not actually difficult is it?

• Like 1

It is also a little odd that the referee cannot complete the programme notation correctly either.

Jarek Hampel should be FN in Heat 4 not F.

This may seem over pedantic.

But this is an FIM event, and these are the Official signed off results; so you would think that the ref would be able to get it right.

It's not actually difficult is it?

This the same pillock who could not see a rider being fenced in a slow motion replay. About sums the idiot up.

decent rider but awful ref :(