British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swc Match 1 Gniezno Poland Saturday June 6th

Does anyone know the full tv coverage details for the world cup week. Just looking at Eurosport schedules and can only see the first two rounds been shown live??

• Like 1

Does anyone know the full tv coverage details for the world cup week. Just looking at Eurosport schedules and can only see the first two rounds been shown live??

That`s a very good question-too much live sport on British Eurosport on Thursday 11th and Saturday 13th June-so I can see it being on live on Quest-if not there will be trouble !!!!! Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

That`s a very good question-too much live sport on British Eurosport on Thursday 11th and Saturday 13th June-so I can see it being on live on Quest-if not there will be trouble !!!!!

Well we're off on holiday to Frace on the 11th

Niamh

Both being shown on 'quest'....

They will be on sometime in between some fishing and showing you how to build a fence...

Edited by mikebv

Both being shown on 'quest'....

They will be on sometime in between some fishing and showing you how to build a fence...

Good, I like it being no Quest. The SWC is normally good so I can in all good conscience tell all the non-speedway fans I know to watch it without feeling guilty, until they bring out the joker anyway - but I'll act dumb when that happens.

Quest has a gap in its schedule on thurs between 6 and 9 at the moment and Speedway WC Final on Sat at 6, that will pee the other half off.

Quest has a gap in its schedule on thurs between 6 and 9 at the moment and Speedway WC Final on Sat at 6, that will pee the other half off.

Both now confirmed on Quest TV listings.
  • Like 1

Apparently Ljung will ride instead of THJ on Saturday. Personally I would have preferred Freddie Lindgren.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Can anybody help with advice on how to obtain tickets for Gniezno SWC? I have been on the Gniezno ticket site (via the Monster site) and you have to create a Fan Account. When completing the application for an account they require a PESEL number (Polish Social Security number). We have written two emails to the club and they said to put in my National Insurance number - but this was rejected. Does anyone know a way round this - or know the format of a PESEL number?

Can anybody help with advice on how to obtain tickets for Gniezno SWC? I have been on the Gniezno ticket site (via the Monster site) and you have to create a Fan Account. When completing the application for an account they require a PESEL number (Polish Social Security number). We have written two emails to the club and they said to put in my National Insurance number - but this was rejected. Does anyone know a way round this - or know the format of a PESEL number?

Hi Hedders, once again impossible to buy tickets for BSI foreign events-nothing new there !!!! -my suggestion is to fire an email off asap to paul.bellamy@img.com explaining your problem.

The PESEL number is calculated by your DOB, your gender, some random number and another number to make it 'calculatable'.

I have made a little tool a while ago to create a PESEL number based on your DOB and gender: http://www.baansportfansite.nl/pesel.php

• Like 1

Both now confirmed on Quest TV listings.

Great news, less chance of anyone I know stumbling across it on Quest. It's so embarrassing when your friends find out you spend money watching a sport (?) that has a "joker".

That's a shame as I like Vadim. He is a really exciting rider to watch.

Kudriasov is good but I wonder why not use Victor Kulakov.

That Laguta bloke would of course have been an even better option.

Russia seem determined to be the best team NEVER to win the WTC :(

Russia have made a late change- Vadim Tarasenko is ill and has been replaced by Andrej Kudriashov.

Emil has withdrawn now too.