Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cliffeboy

Somerset V Berwick 15.5.15

I thinking a fairly straight forward win here for the Rebels. The Bandits are not good travelers to the OTA

and I cant see tomorrow being any different. The inclusion of James Sarjeant for the injured Benji Compton definitely makes the Rebels stronger Vissing, Jorgensen and Barker will provide enough racing to keep it interesting and maybe Doolan. On the whole though the Rebels at home are pretty formidable and should hit middle 50`s.

I thinking a fairly straight forward win here for the Rebels. The Bandits are not good travelers to the OTA

and I cant see tomorrow being any different. The inclusion of James Sarjeant for the injured Benji Compton definitely makes the Rebels stronger Vissing, Jorgensen and Barker will provide enough racing to keep it interesting and maybe Doolan. On the whole though the Rebels at home are pretty formidable and should hit middle 50`s.

Some team is going to get a shock from Berwick, hope its tomorrow night :wink:

Make the annual visit to Somerset for the Pairs on the Cardiff weekend. Really like the set up down there and would love to be there tomorrow night. To be honest I would have thought the OTA would be the ideal type of track for the likes of Barker, Vissing, Jorgensen and Doolan, but something tells me it could be a bit of a thumping.

• Like 1

Make the annual visit to Somerset for the Pairs on the Cardiff weekend. Really like the set up down there and would love to be there tomorrow night. To be honest I would have thought the OTA would be the ideal type of track for the likes of Barker, Vissing, Jorgensen and Doolan, but something tells me it could be a bit of a thumping.

Nah !, As PW used to say ' We gonna won em'

I had a dream. :rofl::rofl:

Some team is going to get a shock from Berwick, hope its tomorrow night :wink:

prefer it to be at Edinburgh ;) Edited by Goodiepatchie
  • Like 1

Well... until somerset meddled around with their track at heat 8 last season when we were giving them a shock, we were certainly proving something there.. There is no reason we can't go and give them a match! Sarjeant for Compton makes them somewhat stronger at reserve for sure but we just need to go out and ride full throttle 2 inches from the boards... gutted I won't be there but I'll be watching updates from poolside in Sharm :approve:

• Like 2

Ben Barker riding the OTA is worth the admission money alone as he usually provides some great racing and fireworks!

• Like 1

Well... until somerset meddled around with their track at heat 8 last season when we were giving them a shock, we were certainly proving something there.. There is no reason we can't go and give them a match! Sarjeant for Compton makes them somewhat stronger at reserve for sure but we just need to go out and ride full throttle 2 inches from the boards... gutted I won't be there but I'll be watching updates from poolside in Sharm :approve:

I'm the same as you Sarah, we have some guys who can go well round the OTA, so hopefully we can maybe come back with something :)

24 all at heat 8 that day, then 5 x 5-1`s and a 4-2 or 29-7 to the Rebels in the second half of the match. Hope you are enjoying your holiday. Not sure how the track got meddled with tbh.

No Brady Kurtz that day either.

Edited by Cliffeboy

So far it's 15/15 at heat five mmmmmmmmmmmm! I wonder ?

Stop wondering its heat 12 now 46-26.

Bin Ben Barker. Gone from a so called automaric pick for GB according to Crescent Girl to a pathetic excuse of a number 1, get rid! Doolan another pathetic performance, but lets not worry hes one of the nicest guys in speedway so his place isnt under any threat. Stichaeur useless signing as I highlighted when he was brought back. Edberg is Edberg could ride for another 50 years and still have the same average.Good effort by the sounds of it from Jorgenson Vissing and Hall.

Bin Ben Barker. Gone from a so called automaric pick for GB according to Crescent Girl to a pathetic excuse of a number 1, get rid! Doolan another pathetic performance, but lets not worry hes one of the nicest guys in speedway so his place isnt under any threat. Stichaeur useless signing as I highlighted when he was brought back. Edberg is Edberg could ride for another 50 years and still have the same average.Good effort by the sounds of it from Jorgenson Vissing and Hall.

plus point according to updates we gated in most races ,if we do the same tomorrow we should be OK.