British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Longtrack Grand Prix 2015

The sidecar long track photos look pretty good...I would like to watch this type of speedway.

keep up the good work DG :t: .

This is what I find "interesting" in longtrack. Riders like Appleton, Phillips, Kröger... someother spend years and years, possibly a couple of decades on the LT and are the "champions" and draw cards. Then comes Kai Huckenbeck, Joonas Kylmäkorpi, Cameron Woodward and others, even A-P Mustonen with a bucket load of cash, buy the right kit and are winners by a margin...

Michael Härtel wins in Vechta having led after preli's. Who?

Michael Härtel wins in Vechta having led after preli's. Who?

Oh cone on and wake up......you tell me ou haven't heard of Härtel,the new young wonder kid from Germany?Didn't you watch the European meeting from Landshut last season for instance?I am surprised at you!!!!

Actually tried to find out what meeting it was and cannot..........

Edited by iris123

Oh cone on and wake up......you tell me ou haven't heard of Härtel,the new young wonder kid from Germany?Didn't you watch the European meeting from Landshut last season for instance?I am surprised at you!!!!

Actually tried to find out what meeting it was and cannot..........

You mean the SBPC where KK hurt himself. 'Cos thats the bit I did watch to know what happened... :t:

You mean the SBPC where KK hurt himself. 'Cos thats the bit I did watch to know what happened... :t:

That's the meeting.Came out for the poor Tobi Kroner and even I was impressed with him being just 16 at the time.Then I was looking forward to seeing him do the biz at teterow and he managed not even a lap(I think) before he came a cropper and was out of the meeting!!!!!