British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Birmingham Brummies V Eastbourne Eagles - Koc - 20/05/2015

Just thought I'd buck the trend and let everyone know with more than 24 hours notice, that there will be a fixture, weather permitting, at Perry Barr on Wednesday evening.

Am I right in thinking that this will be Birmingham's chance for revenge? OK so the Brummies beat the Sparrows in that epic BL Division 2 KOC Final in 1974, but didn't the Eagles beat the Brummies back in 1975? So.40 years on, this is our chance for the Brummies to gain revenge again!

Strewth, is this the best (but only) bit of hype that there is for this fixture?

It should be a good meeting between 2 teams I expect to be towards the top of the table come September.

Andrews will be missing for the Eagles.

It just won't be the same without Neil Middleditch to boo on the night...lol

Gutted I cant go as this will be the first Eagles match at home or away that I will have missed this season. I am enjoying supporting them this year.

Would like a win on the night but thoroughly expect the Eagles to do enough to finish the job at Arlington and move on to the next round.

If we lose here narrowly and then we win at home by the margins we are then Eagles will be ok! Still Andrews is missing which could prove vital for Sunday!

Just thought I'd buck the trend and let everyone know with more than 24 hours notice, that there will be a fixture, weather permitting, at Perry Barr on Wednesday evening.

Am I right in thinking that this will be Birmingham's chance for revenge? OK so the Brummies beat the Sparrows in that epic BL Division 2 KOC Final in 1974, but didn't the Eagles beat the Brummies back in 1975? So.40 years on, this is our chance for the Brummies to gain revenge again!

Strewth, is this the best (but only) bit of hype that there is for this fixture?

strewth uk martin , I'm glad you don't hold a grudge.

• Like 1

I am wondering what GSA applies to this match. If the current one (15th May) then Richard Andrews 4 rides can be taken by BWD, Georgie Wood x2 and Kelsey Dugard, but yesterday was their 4th League match so when do they change?

I am wondering what GSA applies to this match. If the current one (15th May) then Richard Andrews 4 rides can be taken by BWD, Georgie Wood x2 and Kelsey Dugard, but yesterday was their 4th League match so when do they change?

Think they change for Wednesday

Mid-month average changes take effect 7 days after the last qualifying match.

As Alan says you're correct. When they change Andrews goes third in the averages and rides can be taken by Mason, Owen, Bates and the 2 reserves.

Which would mean that the 15th May stands until about 20th June. Georgie is going to be a busy boy.

Which would mean that the 15th May stands until about 20th June. Georgie is going to be a busy boy.

GSAs are calculated on matches up to the 20th of the month and take effect on the 1st of the next.

No. Current averages still apply for Wednesday then the '4 meetings' averages apply and they change again 1st June but Eastbourne won't have ridden any meetings that apply before the cut off date of 20th May.

So I'm not getting this but when will Brad be number 1?

Well there is this: -

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/other-sport/graham-drury-eagles-threat-brummies-9254141

And this: -

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/other-sport/adam-ellis-lets-keep-home-9278737

And this : -

https://www.facebook.com/birminghamspeedway

http://www.greatbarrobserver.co.uk/Brummies-cup-Eagles-soar-town/story-26503473-detail/story.html

https://twitter.com/brumspeedway