British Speedway Forum
ruffdiamond

Newcastle Diamonds V Glasgow Tiger's 25th May

Looks like Lewis Kerr could be struggling for this one, a few PL matches going on Bank Holiday Monday,,, so could be struggling for guests :-),,, it's gonna be tough, so maybe the rain could turn up :-),,, suppose it's all just 'speedway swings and roundabouts',,,

Richie Worrall Sunday, Justin Sedgemen Monday ???,,, a dunno

Looks like Lewis Kerr could be struggling for this one, a few PL matches going on Bank Holiday Monday,,, so could be struggling for guests :-),,, it's gonna be tough, so maybe the rain could turn up :-),,, suppose it's all just 'speedway swings and roundabouts',,,

I that's what I thought as well just what we need against moneybags tigers :nono: wonder if simon Nielsen is fit

Kings Lynn are at Coventry on Monday would Kerr not be riding there

I that's what I thought as well just what we need against moneybags tigers :nono: wonder if simon Nielsen is fit

If he is, hope he thinks he's Hans,,, dunno how far off Anton is (a don't mean Sweden),,,, but it's still gonna be a massive ask to get anything from the weekend,,, but as long as everyone gives it a go, we can go down with heads held high :-)

dunno,,, but a guest is still gonna be like hens teeth ;-)

• Like 1

Yes he would but I imagine we'll be looking for a guest too.

Would Josh Grajczonek not be able to guest on Sunday and Ashley Birks for Rosen on Monday with r/r for the no. 1 slot ?

Yes he would but I imagine we'll be looking for a guest too.

well, if that's the case, then maybe we've already got 1 pencilled in :-)

Would Josh Grajczonek not be able to guest on Sunday and Ashley Birks for Rosen on Monday with r/r for the no. 1 slot ?

Would go with Josh Grosh at Glasgow, ,, not sure the Byker Arena is Ash's favourite place, but, whatever, they'll just have to get on with it :-(

Don't see the Diamonds being troubled in this one although no doubt Tigers fans will come down in their droves expecting a win and a wee drink or two :drink:

compo or josh g or even Richie w at Glasgow,, am still racking me nut for Monday ? but George will have it sorted,, where's are asset king kenni l riding as wa in desperate need pity his av would be to high but a nice thought tho

Anybody a clue what the hell is being said here? I thought this forum was in English :neutral:

• Like 2

i take it your from Berwick as you cant read Geordie

with a bit of 'waaaka-chav' dialect in the mix ;-)

sedge riding @ workington... . vissing could be missing. tough on Berwick.

can anybody clear up the 'guest situation' for the weekend, seems a little bit grey and, I wasn't aware that we could use R/R for Lewis Rose, but hey-ho :-)

Anybody a clue what the hell is being said here? I thought this forum was in English :neutral:

Lioness, all you need to know is we'll win. :)

• Like 1

Lioness, all you need to know is we'll win. :)

I hope you are wrong. :) :) :)

• Like 1

i take it your from Berwick as you cant read Geordie

Eh... she's a falkirk supporting weegie :wink:... I'm from Berwick and I understood you... we ain't as simple as you expect :approve:

• Like 1