British Speedway Forum
ruffdiamond

Newcastle Diamonds V Glasgow Tiger's 25th May

at the start of the season an aussie couldn't double up, but now I believe they can take

secondary employment by taking out a second visa, however after max fricke's good score in Poland

with Rybnik, I very much doubt he will ride for Newcastle on a sunday :)

I didn't know Max Fricke rode in Poland :o :O :o Good on him, he has gone much further than I thought he had :t:

I did think it was a dumb suggestion anyways :P

I didn't know Max Fricke rode in Poland :o :o :o Good on him, he has gone much further than I thought he had :t:

Belle Vue have also got two double up riders Cook/Grazjonek so Frickle can't currently ride PL aswell

I didn't know Max Fricke rode in Poland :o :O :o Good on him, he has gone much further than I thought he had :t:

You will here a lot more about Max in years to come.He is a talent with a brain to go with it.

You will here a lot more about Max in years to come.He is a talent with a brain to go with it.

That's great to hear, I knew how talented he was.. I hope he goes far in this sport and has a hugely successful and safe career :t:

• Like 1

Once Sarj gets an average him being missing won't be such an issue as you'll get 7 point guests for him. Just need to get those away meetings in to get him an average!

Surely Glasgow would only get rider replacement as on a 7 point average he will no longer be reserve? or is it different for doubling down/ip riders???

Summers & lawson a tad to reliant on their gating?

Lawson misses the gate he normally sits where he is but he did make a PASS which surprised me but it was a good move

Once Sarj gets an average him being missing won't be such an issue as you'll get 7 point guests for him. Just need to get those away meetings in to get him an average!

he should be getting a 9 point average at Glasgow after the 3 rolling starts he got away with on sunday,, but after all the ref was SCOTTISH,, supa steve Worrall gets 2 good gates and they got pulled back mmmmmmmmmmmmm but i'm not complaining as it happens all over the country

Lawson misses the gate he normally sits where he is but he did make a PASS which surprised me but it was a good movehe should be getting a 9 point average at Glasgow after the 3 rolling starts he got away with on sunday,, but after all the ref was SCOTTISH,, supa steve Worrall gets 2 good gates and they got pulled back mmmmmmmmmmmmm but i'm not complaining as it happens all over the country

can't really comment on what Sarj, did or didn't get away with,,, but he was caught out big time on the telly on Tuesday :-)

Why is it when a rider makes the jump but doesn't touch the tapes it's pulled back, yet a rider falls asleep and misses the gate----- TOUGH! :o:cheers:

Why is it when a rider makes the jump but doesn't touch the tapes it's pulled back, yet a rider falls asleep and misses the gate----- TOUGH! :o:cheers:

because in sarj's case he's generally moving and not sitting still lol
  • Like 1