Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
ruffdiamond

Newcastle Diamonds V Glasgow Tiger's 25th May

err How dare you! ;) I am far from being a weegie Sarah! But at least I have the decency to post in an attempt at English as the forum says you are meant to so that people can maybe understand what I post and not think its 'smart' to post in whatever. If thats allowed why isnt text speak cos its a lot more legible!

• Like 1

compo or josh g or even Richie w at Glasgow,, am still racking me nut for Monday ? but George will have it sorted,, where's are asset king kenni l riding as wa in desperate need pity his av would be to high but a nice thought tho

Compo, Josh G or even Richie W at Glasgow.. am still scratching my head for Monday? But George (English) will have it sorted. Where is our asset King Kenny L (Larsen) riding as we are in desperate need. Pity his average would be too high but a nice thought though.

Translated for Lioness :wink:

• Like 1

err How dare you! ;) I am far from being a weegie Sarah! But at least I have the decency to post in an attempt at English as the forum says you are meant to so that people can maybe understand what I post and not think its 'smart' to post in whatever. If thats allowed why isnt text speak cos its a lot more legible!

... and whit's wrang wi' Weegies then pal?

• Like 2

can anybody clear up the 'guest situation' for the weekend, seems a little bit grey and, I wasn't aware that we could use R/R for Lewis Rose, but hey-ho :-)

We can't and it's now been changed on the website!

Richie guests for Lewi K on Sunday at Glasgow - R/R for Lewi K on Monday with a guest coming in for Anton.

R/R on Monday for our no1? Come on? I know there are a shed load of matches on, but surely a guest come have been lured{with money or such?]to our ranks. Can easily see us come 'Somerset Friday' being on a five game losing streak- oh bugger!

R/R on Monday for our no1? Come on? I know there are a shed load of matches on, but surely a guest come have been lured{with money or such?]to our ranks. Can easily see us come 'Somerset Friday' being on a five game losing streak- oh bugger!

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100399

... and whit's wrang wi' Weegies then pal?

Absolutely nothing mate, have gone on record many a time saying how many are amongst the friendliest folk you can meet. But yer still inferior Sassenachs :P

• Like 1

We can't and it's now been changed on the website!

Richie guests for Lewi K on Sunday at Glasgow - R/R for Lewi K on Monday with a guest coming in for Anton.

Are well, that is good to see, with lots of conflicting information around, it's just so hard to know, what's what,,,

and it's nice to see that George and Richie have made up,,, maybe could be buttering him up for a return home ;-)

How is Simon Neilsen after his fall today? it was reported he'd hurt his wrist. Will Diamonds be able to use a guest on Monday night, any ideas?

For those Glasgow fans who are intending to travel down to Newcastle for this one, the weather forecast is 13 degrees all day and no sign of rain at all. See you there.

For those Glasgow fans who are intending to travel down to Newcastle for this one, the weather forecast is 13 degrees all day and no sign of rain at all. See you there.

I do hope your right Dave, my device has rain forecast between 1 & 4, not much tho :-(

I do hope your right Dave, my device has rain forecast between 1 & 4, not much tho :-(

Met Office site says "Overcast 12 noon till 3" then "Cloudy" for the rest of the evening. Temp round 12 degrees.

BBC site says "Thick Cloud till 4" then "cloudy" for the rest of the evening. Temp 13/14 degrees.

So Richie Hawkins guests for Rosen? Oh dear and R/R for Kerr? I can only see a Glasgow win here

So Richie Hawkins guests for Rosen? Oh dear and R/R for Kerr? I can only see a Glasgow win here

gonna be a very patched up squad tonight, probly resembling an Elite League team, :-(

The SGB website has Richie Worrall guesting for Newcastle tonight,,, maybe there gonna fly him up in a helicopter straight from Scunny,like in a superstar style,,, mind you, it's a bit of a risk taking a helicopter to Scunthorpe, they'll have the wheels off it straight away,,, ;-)