British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest suzannacruickshank

Memorabilia 60s/70s/80/s

Guest suzannacruickshank

i have had to put up with people misspelling and mispronouncing my name for the best part of twenty years, i do not think it is unreasonable for it to be spelt correctly, when it is written clearly for all to see.

also, kevin emailed me on the 16th, i replied on the 17th, i cannot see any problem with this.

i did not enter the board to start to bitch at everyone, i simply want to sell my collection to those who will appreciate it.

:(

Guest suzannacruickshank

if i sell the collection on ebay, genuine fans will miss out. i dont want to sell to someone who will pay a high amount and sell on. i have sold on ebay before, and it is not worth the hassle.

yes i did misspell, it is call sarcasm!!

i dont want a screen name, i am only on here to sell but if it makes you happy . . . . . .

Joe's got a good Screen name :approve:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susie

we are very nice here - but we do tease :)

Just our unique sense of humour, I guess ...

Hang around, you may like us ...

Ooops! Too late - she's gone. :(

Incidentally my daughter is called Suzan and her name is always being spelt incorrectly. Just one of those things.

Father's idea to call her Susan, but she has a strange mother who objected to the letter S having two different sounds in the same word. :wink:

Well my correct name is Susan but over the years have been Suzanne,Suzie, Suzannah,Sue and Sheila!!. Now, much to the annoyance of my parents I go by the name of Sue (although they still call me Susan).

Well my correct name is Susan but over the years have been Suzanne,Suzie, Suzannah,Sue and Sheila!!. Now, much to the annoyance of my parents I go by the name of Sue (although they still call me Susan).

you forgot .. Crazy, Mad, Insane, and "runitsthatbloodywomanagain"

poor crazysusan, having a bit of a identity crisis !!

:D

you forgot .. Crazy, Mad, Insane, and "runitsthatbloodywomanagain"

poor crazysusan, having a bit of a identity crisis !!

:D

Less of the Susan please Sean.......... only people allowed to call me Susan are my parents........plus crazysusan doesn't quite have the same ring to it. :D