British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Leicester V Poole Monday 25/05/15

So, you were "not told",if you "heard it in passing!"

No need for a website with news is there........!!

Hmmmmmmmm, a 200+ feet screen!!, where would you start, and yes, it would need to be that high!!!!

It wouldn't need to be that high to cut the time down significantly we waited at least half an hour for the last bit of sun to disappear and it was lower than the stands by then.

Yes it's a shame about Lambert because at Peterborough in the afternoon he rode brilliantly to score 15 + 1 points. I know it's Premier League but he just looked so confident on that track. Leicester obviously doesn't suit him.

Superb meeting at Peterborough. Well prepared track with dirt on. Passing inside and out. No dust. A track riders look confident on. Reminded me of what speedway is all about. Then in a moment of weakness I decided to carry on to Leicester. Which apart from Janowski's magical performance completely took the shine off the day. Reminded me of what non speedway fans think speedway is all about sadly.

• Like 2

Can i just ask what the hell happend during the sun break .

My ears felt violated by a singer who clearly had been told by some insane person that she could sing how wrong could they be.

Clearly loved herself & thought she was performing at Wembley arena everyone was cringing & there were cheers when she said she was finished .

Please DH no more half time singers .

My ears felt violated by a singer who clearly had been told by some insane person that she could sing how wrong could they be.

Clearly loved herself & thought she was performing at Wembley arena everyone was cringing & there were cheers when she said she was finished .

They should have bought Bwitcher and Gavan in dressed as clowns would have been worth the Admission money to plug the rather L ON G Gap !! :rofl::rofl:

They should have bought Bwitcher and Gavan in dressed as clowns would have been worth the Admission money to plug the rather L ON G Gap !! :rofl::rofl:

Says the King of Clowns himself.. :icon_smile_clown::wink:

• Like 1

Decent meeting. Magic was superb but how he was not excluded in heat 15 is a mystery. Exiting turn 2 clips Doyle and "unsatisfactory start all 4 back" poor decision.

Doyle on centre green on the mic was terrific. Criticised Bridger for ringing at 3:30 this afternoon saying he didn't want to ride anymore.

Criticised the Dane's and said they should find some morals.

Where were you viewing from Glenny? I was in one of the home straight stands, actually the one in front of the tapes so in line with the incident, so I didn't really have a clear view of what happened. Anyone on the back straight would have had a better angle. It was all very tight from my view and I thought Magic was just in front of Doylie. Either Magic moved out and as you say clipped Jason, or did Jason try to go through a gap that wasn't there? I don't know. The whole thing wasn't helped by Dakota coming up the inside of both of them, so did that have any bearing on the 'coming together'?

Shouldn't have been all 4 back, shouldn't have been unsatisfactory start or 4th bend bunching!! I was on the inside, Doyle went down in a controlled fashion, he had ran out of room... Janowski was in front at the point of Doyle's get off, no way should Janowski have been excluded, it would of been harsh to exclude Doyle, if the ref had gone by the letter of the law, Doyle should probably have gone....

ref took the least controversial route.....

It was right in front of me. Saw it perfectly. Janowski took Doyle's wheel. It wasn't a case if no gap or Doyle laying it down. Pure racing incident but should have seen janowski excluded. May have won with that decision. Think the ref didn't know what to do so made the easy choice. Match turner.

Possible win list at that point but on plus side had a lil ole wager that janowski would go through the card.

I thought it was good to hear Jason's support of the management over the mic, got a cheer from the crowd too, and his disappointment over the way Bridger let the team down. Some hard racing at times and at one point thought that Jason and Janowski would end up in a heap, close stuff.

Does anyone know why there was another restart in ht15? Didn't see a bad start but the red light didn't seem to come on until all 4 were into turn 2!

Superb meeting at Peterborough. Well prepared track with dirt on. Passing inside and out. No dust. A track riders look confident on. Reminded me of what speedway is all about. Then in a moment of weakness I decided to carry on to Leicester. Which apart from Janowski's magical performance completely took the shine off the day. Reminded me of what non speedway fans think speedway is all about sadly.

I too was at Peterborough,much preferred the Leicester match.

It wasn't Leicester's team though was it, they had Zengota, Josh G and Charles Wright all of whom improved the side.

Not true Walasek is better than all those riders,averaging 8.8 at home.

I too was at Peterborough,much preferred the Leicester match.

Not true Walasek is better than all those riders,averaging 8.8 at home.

You seem to forget that Walasek is a Poole asset, so Lions were undoubtedly stronger last night with Zengota!! :wink::P:D

Please DH no more half time singers .

what a joke speedway is at Leicester. watched NORWICH win playoffs at Wembley had everything then payed my first visit to see the lions in 2 years. after I handed over 17 pound to find it was Leicester select v poole cos riders keep do,in a runer. then the sun break for an hour ,tractor racing and a karaoke singer, WHAT A JOKE, as for the result the poole riders did,nt want to kill themselves on a trick track, just done enough to win. I remember crowd levels better than this in the premier league , racing was the same as when it opened follow the leader, never again.

Where were you viewing from Glenny? I was in one of the home straight stands, actually the one in front of the tapes so in line with the incident, so I didn't really have a clear view of what happened. Anyone on the back straight would have had a better angle. It was all very tight from my view and I thought Magic was just in front of Doylie. Either Magic moved out and as you say clipped Jason, or did Jason try to go through a gap that wasn't there? I don't know. The whole thing wasn't helped by Dakota coming up the inside of both of them, so did that have any bearing on the 'coming together'?

I was on the back straight near the pits gate and clearly saw it happen. Magic was slightly ahead when he pulled a loker and his back wheel hit Jasons front wheel. Unfortunately, it happened in the worst possible place for Tony Steele to see clearly.

The only things I enjoyed about this meeting were Magics performance and the fact that Leicester kept it close: otherwise it was a long drawn boring event!!

what a joke speedway is at Leicester. watched NORWICH win playoffs at Wembley had everything then payed my first visit to see the lions in 2 years. after I handed over 17 pound to find it was Leicester select v poole cos riders keep do,in a runer. then the sun break for an hour ,tractor racing and a karaoke singer, WHAT A JOKE, as for the result the poole riders did,nt want to kill themselves on a trick track, just done enough to win. I remember crowd levels better than this in the premier league , racing was the same as when it opened follow the leader, never again.

Trick track? It's totally the opposite....the track gives no added advantage to the home team whatsoever unlike tracks like Eastbourne and many others.

In my opinion it's too fair.

Trick track? It's totally the opposite....the track gives no added advantage to the home team whatsoever unlike tracks like Eastbourne and many others.

In my opinion it's too fair.

The track gives no advantage to anybody that wants to race unfortunately. Fifth season of racing and you never see heats like heat 13 at Peterborough in the afternoon meeting.

• Like 1