British Speedway Forum
penchev

Premier League Pairs Somerset 03/07/15

Brummi Rebel - I am interested to know more about the "abuse" dished out by Witches fans.

How/what was it that overstepped the mark of acceptable celebratory banter?

Well nobody else is reporting it other than the sore loser.

He clearly didn't like the Witches fans rightly happy and celebrating the win! How dare they!!

Would the Witches have even made the final if Tungate had been excluded after his earlier fall ? We will never know .

WELL DONE TO

" DANNY AND ROHAN "

"PREMIER LEAGUE PAIRS CHAMPIONS"

Yes we will, Ipswich would have still comfortably made the semis had Rohan been excluded, so we've just had 3/4 pages of pointless nonsense.

Come on lads and lasses, this sort of pointless arguing should be in the diluted league section, not our lovely league.

i think the abuse came from Workington fans, dressed as somerset/ippo fans. they may as well take the blame as they do it all the time. (NOT). BEST PAIR WON ON THE DAY.

commiserations to all the losing pairs, including the bad losers. . they put on a show for the fans. maybe somerset can do the hat trick next year and there will be more controversy over the rules... like riding inside the white line and falling on your own. until next year. WELL DONE TO THE WITCHES ON A GREAT PERFORMANCE.

thought i read somewhere that Mr Lawson was getting to grips with passing from the back and the he wasn't just a gating tart. his words on the g/gow w/site.

wolbert not organising his engine tuning well in advance of a big meeting. maybe they got dropped off at dodgy burger town.

my team done ok . didn't expect any miracles, so well done ricky and kyle.

certain fans just don't like getting beat and its a win at all cost situation .

any how, a tiny bit down that my adopted rebels team came second,(first losers) but that's speedway. without controversy, there would be no excitement.

ONCE AGAIN, WELL DONE IPPO. you can stop crying now lol.

Brummi Rebel - I am interested to know more about the "abuse" dished out by Witches fans.

How/what was it that overstepped the mark of acceptable celebratory banter?

Group of them outside the car park entrance on the main road. They were shouting abuse at passing cars. On our way out a few passed our windows and started laughing and shouting f*** off Somerset. Plainly just trying to get on the wind up. I wouldn't exactly call abuse acceptable celebratory banter would you?

At least I have the decency to apologise on here for our choice words and admit it was wrong.

Also i don't see why people are saying i'm a bad loser? Don't see how when i have already said that Ipswich rode very well. I'm just stating my own opinion. Didn't know I couldn't and it was countrd as a bad loser :/

Edited by Brummie Rebel

Group of them outside the car park entrance on the main road. They were shouting abuse at passing cars. On our way out a few passed our windows and started laughing and shouting f*** off Somerset. Plainly just trying to get on the wind up. I wouldn't exactly call abuse acceptable celebratory banter would you?

At least I have the decency to apologise on here for our choice words and admit it was wrong.

I don't believe you.

I don't believe you.

Me neither. He's come up with so much obvious bullsh it that I don't believe a single word he posts. Edited by CardinalSin

I don't believe you.

Fine call me a liar if you want but I know it happened. I would even be prepared to swear on my nans grave so don't even think of saying i am lying then. One thing I hate is being called a liar.

IF that was the case then Id agree it is beyond accptable banter.

I for one wont join in calling you a liar - not being there and not knowing you makes it impossible to gauge that.

However there are few Witches fans that could fight their way out of a paper bag so Im surprised any risk confrontation by acting that way! wink

IF that was the case then Id agree it is beyond accptable banter.

I for one wont join in calling you a liar - not being there and not knowing you makes it impossible to gauge that.

However there are few Witches fans that could fight their way out of a paper bag so Im surprised any risk confrontation by acting that way! wink

Thank you, I wouldn't lie and I have just put my nan to rest so i definitely wouldn't swear on her grave so thank you. At the end of the day we all have our differences and our own opinions. We will never agree so best leave it.

Get Jeremy kyle involved, let the lie decorator test bring out the truth. i don't think speedway fans are like footy fans. they maybe give out some remarks, but not full on abuse , especially when thee are children/families about.

there is so much lies dished out by supporters who seen a totally different (incorrect ) side of an incident.

once you have dug that hole of deep lies, there is no getting out of it. like the so called flare that was alleged to be thrown into the opposing fans @ Workington. i can tell you now . it was a firework from the end of meeting display. that was a cheap shot at Workington , just like somerset fans having a go at the ref.

looks like everyone else is wrong , apart from ........... lets see the dvd...

Edited by jenga

Can't believe we're even had to read 3/4 pages of nonsense, as said before Brady had to be excluded there was no other choice.

The best pair on the night definitely won it, Well done Ipswich, King and Tungate well deserved.

Get Jeremy kyle involved, let the lie decorator test bring out the truth. i don't think speedway fans are like footy fans. they maybe give out some remarks, but not full on abuse , especially when thee are children/families about.

there is so much lies dished out by supporters who seen a totally different (incorrect ) side of an incident.

once you have dug that hole of deep lies, there is no getting out of it. like the so called flare that was alleged to be thrown into the opposing fans @ Workington. i can tell you now . it was a firework from the end of meeting display. that was a cheap shot at Workington , just like somerset fans having a go at the ref.

looks like everyone else is wrong , apart from ........... lets see the dvd...

But as i have already said why would i swear on my nans grave, if i was lying?

Get Jeremy kyle involved, let the lie decorator test bring out the truth.

Im just impressed Jenga has worked out Jeremy Kyle isnt interested in uncoverings lies but just making the ones he knows are there more colourful. lol

Time to swap your fishing rod for a paintbrush on some BSF threads eh Jenga ??