British Speedway Forum
penchev

Premier League Pairs Somerset 03/07/15

£20 Adults, Concessions £15 5-16yrs £5 on the BSPA website.

Are Students included in the Concessions?

Going to be scorchio as well , so this will be a great night . Somerset look the overwhelming favourites , but has Kurtz the experience for a meeting like this , we shall see .

Hoping Nick gets his reward after last season's injustice , and him and Richard can continue Glasgow's proud record in this competition over the last 10 years .

• Like 1

Nick 'n' Dick should do the trick, Mon the Weegies.

:t::t::t:

You best hope Dickie the Gater is on it as the overtaken by Dickie the Gater list isn't the longest specially when it gets to decent riders

will the somerset fans bail out of the meeting if their team don't go into the final ? will it end up as a mass walk out like Newcastle football club experience when things don't go their way.? ?

still , rebels still clear favourites for the pairs. its theirs to lose. :t:

will the somerset fans bail out of the meeting if their team don't go into the final ? will it end up as a mass walk out like Newcastle football club experience when things don't go their way.? ?

if we do go out before the final,I for one will not be going early that's for sure,I like good speedway who ever it is.
  • Like 4

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Gone Fishing?

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, can anyone help please?

Thanks

I see this as a four way fight between Edinburgh, Rye House, Glasgow and Somerset.

Think it will be a Glasgow Somerset final with, as much as it sticks in my throat, the Tiggers winning it. :cry:

That is my head speaking by the way, my heart says otherwise

Edited for Font size

Edited by ekimba