British Speedway Forum
kingbee

Coventry V Poole 1/6/15

Me thinks you've misread something there.. try reading it again.

Makes perfect sense, certainly not a moronic comment.

Couldn't agree more. Sky sports should, be on a pay per view. The sooner they do that the better. What they lose on the monthly payment swings they would definately gain on the pay per view roundabout. Makes very good sense.

There are some great adverts on TV each night but this is no way to advertise the sport and tracks should be able to prepare the track as needed and if riders feel it is unsafe the referee should listen

Couldn't agree more. Sky sports should, be on a pay per view. The sooner they do that the better. What they lose on the monthly payment swings they would definately gain on the pay per view roundabout. Makes very good sense.

Can you refrain from quoting me when you post your horserubbish..

Thanks

• Like 3

Can you refrain from quoting me when you post your horserubbish..

Thanks

Im agreeing with you. No need for that.

Its difficult to show class in a dubious victory - its even more difficult when Poole are getting the blame for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Apart from being prepared to ride to get the 4 points when the track was too dangerous to! As it happens it was a good job Cov didn't come out for the last one or it would have been carnage!

Im agreeing with you. No need for that.

I don't give a monkeys. You're a div, whether you agree with my post or not.

• Like 2

I don't give a monkeys. You're a div, whether you agree with my post or not.

No need for that tone either. But i suppose you've got to say something.

Edited by Starman2006

No need for that tone either. But i suppose you've got to say something.

I could say that there's also no need for you to be goading other forum members this evening as to their whereabouts...

I could say that there's also no need for you to be goading other forum members this evening as to their whereabouts...

Even if its not constructive.. My turn for a change .. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Even if its not constructive. Keep taking the tablets, you'l feel better one day. Mine turn for a change .. ;)

Mine turn for a change ?

I think the tablets will get more use at your end judging by that car crash of a sentence...

I suspect what he's saying is that he paid 18 quid to get in when really the meeting should have been cancelled. As a result, he had to sit through '10 heats of crap' just to satisfy Sky.

No he didn't

Mine turn for a change ?

I think the tablets will get more use at your end judging by that car crash of a sentence...

If you say so. But i won't be taking much notice.. As i said, my turn for a change.. ;)

If you say so. But i won't be taking much notice.. As i said, my turn for a change.. ;)

No you said "Mine turn for a change".

Good to see you're still posting the usual moronic ill spelt non literate nonsense.

• Like 3

Despite our pre season fall out. Gotta take my hat off tonight to Mick Horton and Havvy for standing up and not just rolling over for Sky Sports and the powers that be. Proud of the Bees tonight. The cherry on top would have been the riders and fans jumping the fence and staging a sit in, on the track so Heat 10 couldn't be run. Speedway has to change and it's great to see people saying enough's enough

• Like 7

I felt that the referee got it spot on this evening. A tough meeting in tough conditions but Poole got the deserved win, the better team on the evening.