British Speedway Forum

A farewell to Cardiff lap from Hancock there??

Didn't he do the same last year?

Nicki didn't jump off the bike then did he? Despite being bashed into.

Had Nicki rode like NKI did there he would be being abused by now.

im often in the anyone but Nicki club but totally agree with this post.
  • Like 2

Didn't he do the same last year?

I'd have thought so, given he won.

It would appear that was farewell to arms by the Spoon.

Big big error from Tai there, Holder was always going to stay tight on the inside and block his run, and it left the entire track for NKI.

• Like 2

Why oh why are kelvin and nige saying it's great racing. It's an absolute borefest. Racing is processional. The only chance of winning if your not in gate 1 is if AJ Kasprzak or Harris are inside you. I backed Tai but I'm not sure he is quick enough. Zagar or Holder at the moment but I'm expecting a charge from Iversen. Let's hope the racing gets better. Well done Cookie as well winning his first gp heat.

called an Iversen charge! He tends to start slowly and get better as the night goes on

Well done Kildemand for getting on the rostrum.

• Like 2

Wow where did that come from for NKI. Blew them away!

Shame for Tai but still a great night stretching his lead almost as much as his ears.

• Like 3

Big big error from Tai there, Holder was always going to stay tight on the inside and block his run, and it left the entire track for NKI.

thats called foresight. Gate 2 was the correct pick as he could have got over Holder from there but didn't make it so got caught out. Edited by Gavan

thats called foresight. Gate 2 was the correct pick as he could have got over Holder from there but didn't make it so got caught out.

He made it ahead of NKI, but chose to shut off and switch to inside which was never, ever going to work as Holder knew that is what he would try to do.

Forget the track .... those start girls are a bit of all right!

• Like 1