British Speedway Forum

Riding speedway is not hairing up the inside and aiming the bike at somebody, lots of people like garrity but he is going to do someone a right mischief very soon

• Like 1

Quite enjoyed tonights GP but the avantage of Gate One ruined it. Not one gate winner from the outslde. Now that cannot be fair. Anyone who got gate four twice might just have not turned up

Sorry to be a smart arse, but Iversen had gate 4 twice and won the bloody thing.

JT.

Edited by JT

Quite enjoyed tonights GP but the avantage of Gate One ruined it. Not one gate winner from the outslde. Now that cannot be fair. Anyone who got gate four twice might just have not turned up

Who like Ivensen ? the bloke who won it .

• Like 1

Well done to Neil's s good win but the most important thing is that points make prises and I think that's the point with tai he's thought it through keep scoring point s dos nt matter if you win the gp round it s winning the gp overall that count s Like Hans Nielsen the professer

Sorry should say prize s sat in Spain just drunk umpteen cans of San migel

Any news on Jason Doyle?

What about him?

I get sick of hearing them harp on about woffinden , It really get up my nose that they cant leave their poole bias at home for a gp

Yeah its terrible they talk about a British rider leading the World Championships on the British coverage of the British GP.

I see once again the jealous mob are out in force tonight.

Earlier posters whinging because he was entertaining the crowd with a couple of laps of wheelies? Pathetic moaners.

It was not a show of disrespect, the medallists time is on the rostrum.

Any news on Jason Doyle?

I'm assuming he means Troy Batchelor.

• Like 3

rubbishe meeting imo.... Gate one bias was shocking for a gp....

Backed Puk last 2 years, but not this!!! :(

• Like 1

Final tally saw passing in Heats 2,3,6,7,8,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21 & 22. Multiple passes in some of those.

That's passing in 17 of 23 heats. You won't find many GP's ever that live up to that.

Rubbish it was then.

• Like 3

Worst GP I've been to in Cardiff and I've been to them all took till heat 19 to gets anything near what could be called a race all about gate one gate and go racing - the atmosphere in the stadium was also flat I thought really enjoyed the weekend met up with lots of friends I only see once a year at Cardiff and will be back again in 2016 but if it was just the speedway I came for id not be back - poor meeting -

Edited by Haza

Thought the racing was very good...

Hardly any races 'strung out', 'incident' in lots of races, not quite 'you could throw a blanket over 'em Nige'! in every race but almost all the races had a 'contest' within it to keep you intererested...

You dont need overtaking to make a very good speedway race, however last night there were plenty of races that had passing, in particular Woffy's world class ride from last to first against some of the very best riders out there...

Add in a good number of races with Brit involvement, the pantomime villian being played to perfection by Pedersen, and how everyone near me laughed our nads off when Jason 'Mad for iiiiiiiiit'! Garrity did exactly as we had all predicted, and all in all, in front of a good crowd, it was a very entertaining way of spending my evening....

Value for money?

Definitely. ...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Thought the racing was very good...

Hardly any races 'strung out', 'incident' in lots of races, not quite 'you could throw a blanket over 'em Nige'! in every race but almost all the races had a 'contest' within it to keep you intererested...

You dont need overtaking to make a very good speedway race, however last night there were plenty of races that had passing, in particular Woffy's world class ride from last to first against some of the very best riders out there...

Add in a good number of races with Brit involvement, the pantomime villian being played to perfection by Pedersen, and how everyone near me laughed our nads off when Jason 'Mad for iiiiiiiiit'! Garrity did exactly as we had all predicted, and all in all, in front of a good crowd, it was a very entertaining way of spending my evening....

Value for money?

Definitely. ...

it just goes to show how we all see things differently pleased you though it was entertaining- for me it was a bore fest as I said all from gate 1 and up until heat 19 little or no passing - and I think that's why the atmosphere in the stadium was flat not sure if it was because there was no pre meeting entertainment or the lack of good racing the whole thing seemed to never really take off last night compared to past years .
  • Like 1