British Speedway Forum

Not sure if you're on a wind up but this is the biggest load of ballcocks I've read on here! And that takes some doing...

WELL, you've clearly never seen how successful it is in the BTCC. Last three seasons, the championship has been decided at the last event! Attendenances have grown during the same period too.

I mentioned it because Speedway could (perhaps) adopt something similar that makes those on a weaker gate more in-line with the success of a 'better' gate. It was an idea not a solution. Would hate to see you in a brain-storming meeting.

Edited by SGP

WELL, you've clearly never seen how successful it is in the BTCC. Last three seasons, the championship has been decided at the last event! Attendenances have grown during the same period too.

I mentioned it because Speedway could (perhaps) adopt something similar that makes those on a weaker gate more in-line with the success of a 'better' gate. It was an idea not a solution. Would hate to see you in a brain-storming meeting.

The clue is in the title "Brain" Storming, something your ridiculous idea clearly lacks.

OH. come on, it's great :neutral:

NO doubt that is exactly what the lawyers are trying to determine

Philip, I understand you are Managing Editor of Speedway Star. In 25 April issue Speedway Star ran an article in which the PZM chairman Andrzej Witkowski was quoted as saying

"Staging the SGP meeting is the result of a three year deal between the PZM and BSI, where it is stated the shale material...would be purchased by the latter party. They were also responsible for shipping the material to Warsaw. The contract also specified Danish company Speed Sport...as the party responsible for laying the track, Speed Sport were also supposed to provide other necessary equipment...including the starting gate"

How confident are you that this statement was actually made by PZM chairman Andrzej Witkowski?