British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Ipswich V Newcastle Premier League Thursday 11th June 2015

Last time we clashed with SWC the crowd wasn't down that much. Vojens is boring, so I'll watch it until 7-10, then head off to Foxhall.

Can't understand the problem. Someone needs to tell the Ipswich announcer that some fans are recording the WC and don't want him announcing the result. I feel empowered enough to do that at Newcastle

• Like 1

My problem is that I actually want to watch it at the same time it is being broadcast....but then I also want to go to the meeting.

Recording it is an option but only if I stay away from here, Facebook and more importantly, Updates until Saturday (no chance to watch it until then)...and I am not sure people would be that chuffed if meetings have not been covered for tomorrow.

Still not decided....

World Cup even more of a farce now with 1 team riding with 3 riders.

All the more reason to get to Foxhall and record the SWC runoff

• Like 1

All the more reason to get to Foxhall and record the SWC runoff

Exactly each team maybe using R/R tonight but at least you'll see 4 rider races.

• Like 1

Exactly each team maybe using R/R tonight but at least you'll see 4 rider races.

Too right think the ice cream van is in for a nice evening with this weather !

Will the non appearence of the Laguta brothers mean more will goto Foxhall?

I wish there would be a none appearance of the bloody 'Joker'. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Also - how stupid is the no Reserve Rule.

It'll get Speedway done away with.

Three Rider Teams against Four Rider Teams - honestly. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Talk about credibiltiy - it was pathetic on Tuesday. Not just me - Marek Cieslak thought so too - and said so.

It's gonna be strange wanting Cookie to win races , bizarre !

He looked like he'd never seen the place before at times tonight! Witches second out of the gate tonight, Lanham as tactical didn't make sense to me.

• Like 1

Well, who'd a thought it, we'll done Newcastle :-)

wonder why Rosen never took an r/r ???

Presume the reason for Rosen not taking the R/R ride was fitness. Perhaps he was feeling his injury and being saved for heat 14.

Great and totally unexpected win for the Diamonds. Good all round display but what a difference it makes when your number 1 bangs in 14. Great display from Lewis Kerr.