British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Ipswich V Newcastle Premier League Thursday 11th June 2015

I can multi task but there is a limit to what I and my phone can do before it starts impacting on the enjoyment of something..or my phone goes into meltdown/dies from lack of charge.

I can multi task but there is a limit to what I and my phone can do before it starts impacting on the enjoyment of something..or my phone goes into meltdown/dies from lack of charge.

arr well,,, was only trying to help :-(

• Like 1

Could you not go and, watch the SWC on sky go, someone must have it ??? :-)

Quest is not on skygo

I've not decided yet but with my back up not going, I fear I am forced into it.

Not happy as I love watching the World Cup week, even when on holiday I would drop everything and find a place to watch it, even going so far as using my negotiating skills to get someone to put it on.

It is not the same recording it and watching it later, I can't avoid finding out the result because of my involvement in Updates.

Really really annoyed.

Can't you borrow the updates from Mike Bacon's twitter?

Also no doubt someone from the club will announce how the SWC is getting on!

Quest is not on skygo

is it not ?,,, bugger, nors 'at the races',,, the other thing I like watching, that's just ffffing crap that, bet they put plenty other rubbish on tho :-(

Crazy decision to ride in world cup week. Even crazier to race when race off is the same night! Can't see many there... well I won't as staying home to watch on tv!

Says it all when "hardened fans" like Baldyman, Crazy Sue and myself are giving it a miss...

I will let you know if its worth buying the DVD.

is it not ?,,, bugger, nors 'at the races',,, the other thing I like watching, that's just ffffing crap that, bet they put plenty other rubbish on tho :-(

its on catchup tv though but not used it before....

I will let you know if its worth buying the DVD.

Can't you just "film" it for me.... :t:

Just checked the Official Newcastle Diamonds website expecting to see what Anton and Christians injuries mean to this match. News of a guest and or rider replacement but no info from the website so I will just tune in to the "Live" service tonight anyway.

We need 7 riders, as we have seen what happens with R/R, a withdrawal from a meeting means reserves in every other heat and that has cost us dearly this season

Quest is not on skygo

Cant the Presenter be asked politely to warn people before giving out the score of the W/C race so those that dont want to know will have a chance to stick the fingers in their ears or just head to the back straight stand were all you hear is alot of distortion anyway .

Just checked the Official Newcastle Diamonds website expecting to see what Anton and Christians injuries mean to this match. News of a guest and or rider replacement but no info from the website so I will just tune in to the "Live" service tonight anyway.

We need 7 riders, as we have seen what happens with R/R, a withdrawal from a meeting means reserves in every other heat and that has cost us dearly this season

Teams here on Ipswich website:

http://www.ipswichwitches.co/index.php/news-centre/965-thursday-night-racing-resumes

Thanks Steve, enjoy your trip to Suffolk.

Checked Ipswich website as per Steves link

The sides for tonight are as follows: -

Ipswich 'Sackers' Witches
1. Craig Cook (G), 2. Leigh Lanham (G), 3. Nico Covatti 5.68, 4. R/R, 5. Rohan Tungate 6.73, 6. Stefan Nielsen 4.00, 7. Ritchie Hawkins © 4.50
Team Manager: Phil Hilton

Newcastle 'Sapphire Engineering' Diamonds
1. Lewis Kerr 7.49, 2. R/R, 3. Steve Worrall 6.83, 4. Anton Rosen 6.08, 5. Ludvig Lindgren © 7.16, 6. Simon Nielsen 3.60, 7. Lewis Rose 3.78
Team Manager: George English

Ipswich site says: Please note: You may use any of the articles featured within this news section (either in part or in full) on other websites and media channels, providing the content and any related quotes remain unchanged, and the source of the article is clearly acknowledged as www.ipswichwitches.co. This permission does not extend to the use of any photographs contained in the articles.

Dan says: Thanks Ipswich for the team news. 2 guests for Ipswich Craig Cook and Leigh Lanham. You couldn't have brought in anyone better than this pair. Newcastles long term injured Anton Rosen cannot make this match so as per most of Newcastles season we are going into yet another match with only 6 riders.

Nico Covatti 5.68 has ridden Brough Park well this season. I am amazed his average is so low. If you decide to let him go I would be happy to see him join the Diamonds

Usually I am optimistic about the Diamonds but our teams averages make them good second strings, we have no recognised Heat Leaders. So I don't expect to win this or any other away matches.

I hope Newcastle are good on the night and entertain the Ipswich fans and if we get anything from this encounter I will be surprised but very happy

Edited by dantodan

Quest is not on skygo

Very tempting...or is Newcastle doing their own? Their updates are brilliant.

Why would anyone want to watch the race-off when there's live speedway to go to. The World Cup is the same bore fest won by Denmark or Poland every year

• Like 1

Can't you just "film" it for me.... :t:

on my galaxy mini?? lol

For me, I just love the World Cup, doesn't matter who is in it. The World Cup is the one Speedway related thing I watch all the meetings for, always have since they have been televised.

Televised league meetings, even the GPs, I can take it or leave it (haven't watched a Sky league meeting for quite a few years now) but not the World Cup....and especially not a race off meeting which includes Team GB, no matter how large or small their chances are of getting through.