British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
peterborough daz

Peterborough Panthers V Ipswich Witches -12/06/2015

Not sure if he has brought his bikes with him but Alun Rossiter has made it back to Swindon, looks like Lambert`s excuse is rather flimsy to say the least.

I'm sure that the Panthers promotion putting a meeting on to give you the option, or ostrich riding while banged up would question that summing up.

They can question it, but when the teams are introduced tonight only Lambert will be missing from the 3 that rode in Vojens..

• Like 1

Bet if it was a Kings Lynn meeting he wouldn't be missing

I'm sure Kings Lynn wouldn't arrange a meeting around World Cup Week :wink:.

• Like 1

How come King & Gino are riding tonight but Lambert isn't? They were all in the same World Cup meeting

• Like 1

I'm sure Kings Lynn wouldn't arrange a meeting around World Cup Week :wink:.

But surely that has nothing to do with it, Peterborough arranging a fixture for SWC week, as King, Manzares and Howarth have shown it is entirely possible to get back from Vojens in time to full-fill PL fixtures, Lambert should be at Peterborough tonight.

• Like 4

All rosie again now?

Courtesy of Robert Lambert i would say...

• Like 2

I'm afraid that result hasn't glossed over last night's debacle, but at least we took some points off one of our rivals for a play off spot. Feel for Panthers fans, the Wonderkid certainly let them down and cost them the meeting.

• Like 1

or more commitment to his team.......

Good on our boys for getting back. Win or lose at least it will be the Witches that got the result and not some select team.

Just need Brady and Kus to ride like Cook did last night for us and we might have a sniff!!

big smug grin!!! Brady let me down though

yeah. Looks like Hilton was brilliant tonight. Did he take any photo of the Peterborough team?

• Like 1

But surely that has nothing to do with it, Peterborough arranging a fixture for SWC week, as King, Manzares and Howarth have shown it is entirely possible to get back from Vojens in time to full-fill PL fixtures, Lambert should be at Peterborough tonight.

a perfectly intelligent reply and spot on - but that won't stop people from having a cheap and totally unjustified pop at Panthers :rolleyes: