British Speedway Forum

I didn't see you saying the same thing about Nicki.. there was no difference... although I do agree that in both cases, Pawlicki in part played for it.

The comment is for both. Imo Paw at fault on both occasions.

As you can see by the two wrong call post.

• Like 2

Well I said it with Nicki and tbh I thought Nicki was more unfair than for Linus,but once Nicki had gone Linus had to as well

If you have a decent Android tablet,or even a phone,you can watch this and pretty much anything,I even got the Man Vs Pac :t:

Don't think you could have wished for a better 8 heats to start this off. Great stuff. May it stay close and "joker free" and the best team win. :t: Alan.

• Like 1

This is great stuff.What Vojens used to be like back in the day,so people who went keep telling me

• Like 1

Some great racing. Maybe they should flood the track & relay it every day before a big meeting there :D

• Like 1

Has there ever been a closer final than this, with all 4 teams right in the mix?

• Like 2

Some great racing. Maybe they should flood the track & relay it every day before a big meeting there :D

You'd have to do it without Ole knowing though.Bet he is livid at what has been done to his track :rofl:

• Like 1

I know Iris, proper racing.... overtaking.... I bet he's as bald as Jacob by the end of the meeting :D

• Like 1

That was an awful decision from the referee.

Iversen should have gone then, not even a hard decision.

• Like 1

I know Iris, proper racing.... overtaking.... I bet he's as bald as Jacob by the end of the meeting :D

I've heard he wants it delayed until the track has properly dried out.......

• Like 1

Ref not having a good meeting...has he got any decisions right so far?

• Like 1