British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Teterow 2016

I know that Landshut, another of the German venues working with OneSport (SEC and Best Pairs) do not have to take the financial risks of staging the meetings. OneSport are the promoters and they take the financial rewards or the losses. OneSport rent the track from the local club and they use the local track staff and infrastructure to run the meeting. I guess it is done the same way at Güstrow.

• Like 1

I know that Landshut, another of the German venues working with OneSport (SEC and Best Pairs) do not have to take the financial risks of staging the meetings. OneSport are the promoters and they take the financial rewards or the losses. OneSport rent the track from the local club and they use the local track staff and infrastructure to run the meeting. I guess it is done the same way at Güstrow.

That's how it should always work ....

I was at the stadium yesterday for the German youth championships and found the stadium fairly well sign posted.Not sure what the trouble was with one or 2 of the German fans,but maybe it was to do with car parks.All those nice new blue seats on the back straight had disappeared though,but the anti doping shed was still there :P