Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Coventry Bees Monday 22nd June

Don't think Zagar "let" HArris through. Fine ride by Bomber - give credit where it's due.

You just have to know how to read a DaC post - I thought it was quite positive by his standards!

I not saying it because he was good last night but check through my posts I did say hans will come good and if he does end up going somewhere else it's not due to average fixing or anything like that he is a professional who has and is working hard to sort his issues out

A decent result in the end, would of been out of sight if Garrity had scored his normal points, but no blame there as he has won us numerous meetings, well done to Hans on a much improved performance just a shame about his last ride.

• Like 1

A decent result in the end, would of been out of sight if Garrity had scored his normal points, but no blame there as he has won us numerous meetings, well done to Hans on a much improved performance just a shame about his last ride.

Great to see Harris lending Garrity his bike for the latter heats. Jason said his engine had completely gone which is why there was zero speed in the bike.

It's a shame to not get 4pts but to get a draw when your top reserve has 3 bike retirements says something about our team 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82

With a decent number 1 BV would have won. Have to feel sorry for Garrity. I think he scored a max last time ? Apart from Zagar and Cook, the BV team did quite well against a re vitalised Bomber, and a reborn Anderson. If the Bees can keep this team going, and sort out Garrity's bikes they could seriously challenge Poole

• Like 1

With a decent number 1 BV would have won.

That's just like saying if Garrity had not had bike problems them the Bees would of won.

• Like 1

Great to see Harris lending Garrity his bike for the latter heats. Jason said his engine had completely gone which is why there was zero speed in the bike.

It's a shame to not get 4pts but to get a draw when your top reserve has 3 bike retirements says something about our team 👍🏻

Did he not have 2nd bike? Couldn't believe it when he came out in 3rd ride on same bike!

And a quick mention for the much maligned GRA, who honoured their word from last week and made parking available free of charge on production of last weeks ticket.

in my opinion cook should have been in heat 15 instead of josh. He had gone better as the night went on.

That's just like saying if Garrity had not had bike problems them the Bees would of won.

I fully agree, but because BV have a crap number 1 they couldn't cash in on the Bees misfortune :wink:

Not a bad match at all.

Look forward to the return on Friday when Bees (minus Harris) do battle with Aces (minus Cook, Fricke and Worrall). Shoud be a laugh!

On second thoughts Vue own Worrall so he should be there!

Edited by CB252

Where is Harris Friday

In GP qualifier the next day, as is Fricke. Presume practice on Friday or early Saturday?