British Speedway Forum
HagueyUK

Speedway Kodi Video Add-on

Thanks to the guys at @youtube/xbmcconnect, they have uploaded a video explaining and demonstrating what SpeedwayKodi is currently all about. If you haven't downloaded and used SpeedwayKodi yet but are interested in knowing more about it, have a look at the YouTube video in the link below for a quick demonstration.

https://t.co/owjGqyMjQD

Any questions, please ask. Enjoy

I am not particularly good with programme installation etc ( thanks to Kodi for the offer to use a "pm" but would not know where to go for that either!) but I managed to get the add-on up and running at the weekend. Many thanks to all concerned it is a really good facility with a wide range of meetings etc and I would recommend giving it a try.

• Like 1

Really glad to here your up and running with the add-on, don't forget to let us know what else you would like included in the future. Andy

Have been exploring this for a couple of days now on my android box. Still quite small but stuff being added all of the time. Some great early speedway video's for those that want nostalgia. Interesting to note how many times Nicki Pedersen is involved in the 'fights and scuffles' section!

Hi Guitar_art. You are right regarding Nicki, haha we thought the same when adding them. In the next week or two we are planning to really fill up the 2015 Polish league section, and add the 2015 Swedish league section as well. Also, Hopefully with be including many meetings from around the 1990's time that arn't on YouTube etc. So lots going on behind the scenes. We just need another 8 hours in the day to do what we want to do quicker! Or, another fan to come on board? ;)

LIVE TV COVERAGE INFORMATION page added tonight, and will be updated either tonight or in the morning. Also, the most recent 4 Polish league Round 10 matches. Enjoy!

Hey guys, JULY LIVE TV SCHEDULE updated, and the 2015 Polish Individual Championship has now been added in the Polish section. Exciting times ahead folks, so hang on tight!

Just added it to my Android tablet. Very impressed, much easier than searching YouTube I like the way the videos are categorised and I'm sure this will become a brilliant source as more material is added. Many thanks to those who had the idea and did the hard work to make this available.

Thanks for the thumbs up Aces51. Glad you are enjoying the add-on.

Tonight, from 8pm on the Speedway Tavern Radio show there will be a competition to win a T8 Android Smart TV Box courtesy of Entertainementbox.com and SpeedwayKodi. Listen in guys here.

http://sports-radio.co.uk/speedway-tavern-3/

Next Thursday Andy from SpeedwayKodi will be live with the guys in the Tavern to talk about the add-on.

Enjoy.

Swindon V Poole 2015 match added to the British section.

Hi Andy,

Ive just purchased an Amazon Fire Stick with Kodi added.

Loaded easily enough, within 30 mins of opening the box!

However, when I try to watch Swindon v Poole 2015, I get Polish speaking commentators, over and above Nigel and Kelvin. You can hear both commentaries.Those 2 on their own is bad enough, but Polish as well is a bit much!! :wink:

Is there anything I can do?

Hi Penny, glad to have you aboard.

Unfortunately on that video it is the only source we have at the moment. If another version comes up we will update it. We always try to use English audio where possible, as long as it's not to the detriment of the video quality. All English Audio videos have (ENGLISH AUDIO) in the video title to give you the heads up.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the addon. Andy

Edited by SpeedwayKODI

Polish TV carries the Sky programme complete with English commentary, but with Polish commentary talking over over the top of it. The You Tube clip is obviously from Polish TV. The Poles tend to put matches on You Tube far more than British users.

All the Kodi Speedway add-on is doing currently is acting as a very useful index for You Tube speedway clips.

So just to confirm what Andy has said.

On next weeks speedway tavern (Thurs 8pm) we will be having a competition to win the aforementioned android box with speedway kodi preloaded. This will take the form of a quiz based upon the categories from speedway kodi. Now I know that many of you listen to the show via our podcasts but in order to win the box you will need to listen live at sports-radio.co.uk.

As soon as we have picture of the box we will let you know and watch this space for more details as they become available. Tell your friends. This is really worth winning folks, the box has a value of around £100. To tell the truth I want to win it but as I am setting the questions i suppose that wouldn't be right. Would it? :)