British Speedway Forum
Sandie

Sharron 'shazzybird' Hubbard - Rip

Thoughts are with Sharron's family and friends................will miss your witty comments on Facebook..............

RP

Really shocked to hear this news. Thoughts are with her friends and family.

Dreadful news and so sad to hear

RIP Shaz and thoughts to your family at this awful time

Never met the lady, but I certainly remember her from her posts when I first joined the forum.

Always got the feeling that she was a bit of a character, reading and listening to those who had the pleasure it appears that she was and will be deeply missed by so many.

RIP Shazzy.

47 i think Paulco.

48 on July 9th x

So very very sad right now x

Crikey that's no age at all is it. I, like many others on here never met her in person but she was one of the original posters on here I remember fondly when I first signed up.

Very sad to hear.

R.I.P.

Shazzy was an absolute legend. I'm so sad to hear this news. RIP xxx

Rip 'Burd .. one of the founding members of the Speedway "Forum Family" on here back in 2002 At Stoneleigh.

Forever in the Sheeps Thoughts and Prayers

xx

• Like 2

How very sad.

Only met her once, at Collier Street for a grasstrack meeting, way back. I think it was the 2003 World Longtrack event, because I remember myself and my late uncle talking to her for quite a while about Kelvin Tatum who was riding in the meeting (and indeed won it, if I recall correctly).

RIP.

Edited by G the Bee

Sad, sad news indeed and my thoughts are with Shazzy's own family and friends right now. The Speedway family has lost another good 'un too alas. RIP Shazzy.

Edited by Bryn

So very shocked to hear this news. Sleep well Shazzy...one of the 'old BSF originals'. Thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends xxx

Edited by rabbit

R.I.P Shazzybird.

Never met her, but she Watson here a lot when I joined the forum,I know she was very proud of her uncle ted,RIP shazzy