British Speedway Forum
Sandie

Sharron 'shazzybird' Hubbard - Rip

Shocking news.

Always stopped to say hello and exchange points of view.

I well remember a few years ago at the WT Cup at KL. I offered her close friend Susie, who wasn't well, a lift to the event. When we got there, we walked round to turn 1, where Sandie and the troupe were stood. Shazzy couldn't stop saying thank you for helping her out.

Even when I used to be on Facebook, she would often say hello and thank you. She wouldn't stop saying thank you! Even when she came to Poole, she would always pop by and say it!

I don't go to speedway very often now, less than 10 meetings a year. There are some things you miss and some you don't.

Shazz will always be missed.

All I can say is, Shazz, for letting me get to know you, just a little , a huge THANK YOU. :cry:

Sincere condolences to her family and friends.

R.I.P Shazz. x

• Like 3

So sad to hear this news the other day, and so close to Cardiff where many of us saw Shazzy at her best.

A real blast from the forum past just seeing so many of the 'old' names appearing.

RIP 'bird. Nah, y'know know what tear it up Shazzy and keep the party going for us.

Best wishes to family and friends.

RIP Shazz, such sad news, and taken so young, but I'll always remember how chuffed you were when you were in the SKY ad for the GP.

My thoughts are with your family and friends Shazzy

This has not been forgotten and if you are in Cardiff - look out for some special T shirts (hopefully)

• Like 1

RIP Shazzy condolences to your family and friends

It was nice of Neil middleditch to give her a mention on sky TV tonight.

Couldn't agree more, really good of Neil to do that. Lovely touch.

RIP Shazzybird, taken from us so young.

Really brought it home to me when I received a Facebook email yesterday reminding me that it was Shazzy's birthday soon. :sad:

• Like 2

Very sad news indeed to come back from holiday, condolences to all the family, knew shazzy from way back at Canterbury and talked Speedway all the time, loved the Crusaders and looked up to her Uncle Ted. Sleep well and rest in peace.