British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tim webster

Various Bits And 2 Blixts

2 blixts one old style the other old the new one olny a season old comes with cables and air filter.

kevlars but are nylon fine for training or australia or new zealand. Only season old no rips made by d star

two sets of new feg fim mudguards red silver black made by glen phillps

Two sets of covers made by d star red black and white.

Talon sprockets 56 to 64 x 2 of them all

neb gpv clutch basket 2 meetings old brought from new last year

forcefeild armour and back protechtor

Fox goggles airoh helmet medium.

Ring me or text for prices and can email photos over

Hi Tim sorry for not being back in touch, my phone is playing up so can only receive texts and send texts, here is my number 07850993972, I am interested in the sprockets you have for sale, along with the mudguards, I am also interested in the 2 sets of covers the only problem being would they fit an antig frame, could you possibly send pics of all you have with prices to my phone or my email address which is: manwhore2378@hotmail.com, thanks a lot Tim

Hiya, I maybe interested in the kevlars that you have for sale if you still have them that is, could you please tell me the sizes and if possible send me some pictures of them...

I am also searching for a pair of good used boots, with a steel shoe, although finding some in my size is proving quite difficult, so anybody selling some size 12 (uk) please let me know

Thanks