Redcar

1: Bjerre

2: Graverson

3: Kus

4: Anderson

5: Robson

6: Morley

7: Roynon

Im just waiting fot it all to kick off if Redcar win and Roynon scores a hatful!!

Even with a weakened team you should still have more than enough to walk all over Redcar , as long as young Master Lambert makes it back from Cardiff !

Edited by Super Blue

Panthers

1: Ostergaard

2: Blackbird

3: Grondal

4: MPT

5: R.Lambert

6: Konopka

7: S.Lambert

Redcar

1: Bjerre

2: Graverson

3: Kus

4: Anderson

5: Robson

6: Morley

7: Roynon

if these are 2 evenly matched teams 1 of them is in a false league position.

These actually look like fairly evenly matched teams

hope and pray that grondal gets a good few points and mpt keeps up his scoring or i can see a Redcar win..

The Panthers are now weaker whilst Redcar are stronger there respective lge positions at present are based on each of there previous teams not the hear and now

Can anyone confirm if Robert Lambert is riding in this meeting? Not sure if there enough time to get himself and bikes back from Cardiff thats all.

• Like 2

was last seen on the lash with darcyL.O.L. .. cant believe Robert has not got a proper pl average yet. he must have missed a good few meetings for the panthers.

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if Robert Lambert is riding in this meeting? Not sure if there enough time to get himself and bikes back from Cardiff thats all.

It's only Cardiff so would be no excuse. Manages to get back from Scotland okay in the PL.

If he's to be big in the sport and ride abroad then he would be travelling between UK, Poland, Sweden daily.

I have to say with our underwhelming signings with a slick Sunday afternoon track and an improved Redcar I fancy them to win and I believe I'm gonna be coming away from the meeting thinking why the hell haven't we put Roynan back in?!...hope I'm wrong though of course....just one other thing...why the hell have we got 2 managers??..why not just have 1 good one!