British Speedway Forum

Come on Woffy. Born in England to English parents and hes a winner. What is there to hate.

Doesn't ride in British Speedway Doesn't ride in the British Final Doesn't sing the British National anthem what is there to like about him.

A True British rider to win the British GP Come on Bomber

Look out for another 100 page thread coming here soon lol

• Like 1

Doesn't ride in British Speedway Doesn't ride in the British Final Doesn't sing the British National anthem what is there to like about him.

Bomber born in Britain to British parents. A bit like Woffy. Only difference is that Bomber is a gallant loser whilst Woffy is a winner. Brits hate winners in all sports. It's sad to be honest.

• Like 1

Haven't you flogged that horse to death yet , broken record springs to mind .

• Like 2

As a republican and an atheist I consider this a positive.

Edited by eric i
  • Like 1

AJ misses his polish league match tonight for Rybnik- as well as missing the Swedish league match on Tuesday. Will he be back for Cardiff ? Reported that he suffered a bang to the head in Gorzow on Sunday.

Edited by racers and royals

Hoping for a Holder win as he gives more to British speedway. But if Woffinden wins it fair play.

With all due respect not Hancock please.

He says he's not bothered about winning it

Have to say thats a boring attitude to have. Fans surely want to read about him saying he will do all he can to win the British GP for British fans, not just score 10 points.

• Like 1

Have to say thats a boring attitude to have. Fans surely want to read about him saying he will do all he can to win the British GP for British fans, not just score 10 points.

I much prefer Hancock's "all I want to do is win" quote to Woffinden's approach. I'll be cheering on the 'old guy', in my opinion the only rider in the field who can rightly claim legend status.

Would love Bomber or Danny to win-although I know it's highly unlikely!

Tai? Not too fussed to be honest.

• Like 1

Hoping for a Holder win as he gives more to British speedway. But if Woffinden wins it fair play.

With all due respect not Hancock please.

Agree fans want to see riders busting a gut to win. Winning at Cardiff is huge,as anybody who has won.will tell you,who would not want to win their home GP. 10 points may be great but if Greg scores 12 what has been achieved ?

• Like 1

No practice for Lambert today as he got a nasty finger injury.

No practice for Lambert today as he got a nasty finger injury.

Shame for our boy ......

Can't say I've ever seen or met anyone from Wales who goes to the speedway at Cardiff let alone sings the national anthem

Ahem!

Was mightly offended a couple of years ago by the plonker a row behind who loudly commented "why are we standing for this rubbish" during our anthem.

Edited by Niamh