British Speedway Forum

Tickets on sale Monday 6th July

GP newsletter subscribers can get tickets from 12 noon-sign up at speedwaygp.com

General sale from 1 pm

And the date is ????????

Edited by racers and royals

I will take a punt at 9th july

I will take a punt at 9th july

9th of July was the word on the street last night

25th June has already been announced as Prague

Ok thanks

any had any experience of the hospitality packages available and whether they considered them value for money or not?

any had any experience of the hospitality packages available and whether they considered them value for money or not?

Yes I have for several years- Silver package. Advantages best startline seats saved for the hospitality packages plus early entry. disadvantage ends up at over £100 for 3 course meal and programme.For last couple of years we have just gone for the best seats we can get and forgo the meal.

Why cant the date be announced at the G.P. last night ? That way people can rebook the hotel there and then !!!! Most people there last night will be at work tomorrow when its announced,The mass scramble for over priced hotels will start tomorrow.Just shows how appreciated us fans are.

• Like 1

My own thoughts on he GP was that the track held up well as others have said gate 1 was a huge advatage early on and it was nice to see a surprise winner of the final.Have been on and off for the last 10yrs but felt that it was a little flat last night can't quite put my finger on it but felt last year was a better event .Think the title isTai's to lose but I hope he is made to work for it and his rocket ship bike dosn't give him too much of an advantage .

Edited by FAST GATER

Why cant the date be announced at the G.P. last night ? That way people can rebook the hotel there and then !!!! Most people there last night will be at work tomorrow when its announced,The mass scramble for over priced hotels will start tomorrow.Just shows how appreciated us fans are.

You have to bear in mind it takes common sense to do something like that.

The Novotel in Cardiff had notices at every desk saying Speedway GP 2016 is on July 9th. Hotels already able to increase their prices!

Because if they announce it while the regulars are at the meeting, the people at home will get on the phone and book the hotels for next year leaving those in the stadium buggered for next year!

Anyway, ask the hotels what date it's going to be. They all know in advance when the big events are going to be.

My own thoughts on he GP was that the track held up well as others have said gate 1 was a huge advatage early on and it was nice to see a surprise winner of the final.Have been on and off for the last 10yrs but felt that it was a little flat last night can't quite put my finger on it but felt last year was a better event .Think the title isTai's to lose but I hope he is made to work for it and his rocket ship bike dosn't give him too much of an advantage .

His Rocket ship bike looked so much faster than everyone else's

Yes the meeting had a few moments but wasn't the greatest of meetings