British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

2016 Sgp Swc Calendar & Info's

When is Torun Phil

I know one person who is hoping it will be in early October. ;)

Overpriced, over rated Cardiff. £180 a night to lay on dog blankets at the "Cheap" Big Sleep. And you have to pay to get over the bridge too. I have been loads of times, but it has cost us a fortune. I can do flights, accommodation and tickets at Warsaw AND Prague cheaper than the one event at Cardiff. I would be in favour of getting it moved, can the Manc's guarantee a dry Saturday in July ? probably not !!!!

Overpriced, over rated Cardiff. £180 a night to lay on dog blankets at the "Cheap" Big Sleep. And you have to pay to get over the bridge too. I have been loads of times, but it has cost us a fortune. I can do flights, accommodation and tickets at Warsaw AND Prague cheaper than the one event at Cardiff. I would be in favour of getting it moved, can the Manc's guarantee a dry Saturday in July ? probably not !!!!

Understand your frustrations but 40,000+ fans it isn't going anywhere!

We skipped last year at Cardiff (first time ever) and did Prague and Torun for roughly the same price. Already booked Prague next year and waiting to see about the rest of the GP calendar before we choose our second...

Overpriced, over rated Cardiff. £180 a night to lay on dog blankets at the "Cheap" Big Sleep.

If the hotels weren't getting takers at those prices then the prices would come down...

And you have to pay to get over the bridge too.

Nope :)

Niamh

We skipped last year at Cardiff (first time ever) and did Prague and Torun for roughly the same price. Already booked Prague next year and waiting to see about the rest of the GP calendar before we choose our second...

See you in Prague cuz, I am also looking to do another GP but haven't decided yet.

If the people on the BSF run businesses they'd never make any money. Hotels work on a supply and demand basis (as to planes and train) in that the less beds (or seats) they have the more they charge. You try getting a hotel bed on Cardiff GP night the week before and you won't, suggesting their pricing is spot on.

Soon hopefully

We provisionally booked a load of rooms at the same hotel we stayed at this year in Torun & they're getting a bit impatient with us!!!

Every year we have this messing about. Its no help to anyone. Pointless.

Every year we have this messing about. Its no help to anyone. Pointless.

THERE is a process that involves the FIM and their Autumn Congress ...

THERE is a process that involves the FIM and their Autumn Congress ...

That's fine but why can't we have a published date, as they do in football, to announce the fixtures. Fans can look forward to that..

Do the the tour companies know before the bulk of fans ?

Edited by marky

That's fine but why can't we have a published date, as they do in football, to announce the fixtures. Fans can look forward to that..

Do the the tour companies know before the bulk of fans ?

Course the tour companies know before everyone else that's why at some venues the best hotels get picked over
  • Like 1