British Speedway Forum

Nicki is the master of mind games and knowledge of how others react. He will ride hard against some and over the limits at others and if he can get them rattled it works in his favour.

On and off the track Nicki makes as much advantage towards himself as he can and the crowd reactions with the booing gives him the adrenaline rush others may get from the cheers and air horns.

• Like 1

Can't see why Nicki was excluded because Kildermand turned early and tried to block him.

BURRRRRRNNNNNNN HIMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

:D:D

Loved the way he 'cupped' his hand to his ear when he won Heat One.....

Cannot for one moment think he gives a 'flying you know what' people think of him....

One thing is for sure, when he does decide to finish, the sport will be poorer for it....

:D:D

Loved the way he 'cupped' his hand to his ear when he won Heat One.....

Cannot for one moment think he gives a 'flying you know what' people think of him....

One thing is for sure, when he does decide to finish, the sport will be poorer for it....

He thrives on it. If you follow him on twitter or Facebook he loves it...

I'll say one thing, he was stopping in our hotel and was very happy to have his photo taken with a lad we go with..

NKI was also in or hotel and the same lad asked for a photo with him too and he said no!

Edited by Jacques

He thrives on it. If you follow him on twitter or Facebook he loves it...

I'll say one thing, he was stopping in our hotel and was very happy to have his photo taken with a lad we go with..

NKI was also in or hotel and the same lad asked for a photo with him too and he said no!

Boooo NKI, Booooo :P

Too right Nicki loves the boos, the louder they boo the more he plays it, and plays it to his advantage. Nicki is old school, it's all mind games with the other riders, he's the first to admit that. Tactically aware on and off the track, shame there's not more like him. Too many throttle jockeys in the sport now who think speedway's just twist, go and turn left.

Long live Nicki P I say! :t:

• Like 2

No one had made the start of 4 all night, then up pops Nicki, as he does... Clipping the fence cost him valuable ground though and NkI came through with a little shove... Hes box office imo.

Too many throttle jockeys in the sport now who think speedway's just twist, go and turn left.

That's no way to talk about Garrity........ :o

Can't see why Nicki was excluded because Kildermand turned early and tried to block him.

Agree. There was a light nudge, but Kilderman was in control, but after a couple of metres, he decides to slide off very easily. Beware Peter.

That's no way to talk about Garrity........ :o

Did you see Garrity? He didnt turn left :P

Nothing new under the sun - for Nicki P, read Ove Fundin

Quite agree. A great hard racer who went onto the track to win, and not to win friends. And look how he is still admired today.

• Like 1

Hooray, hooray, hooray for Nicki 👏,..!!!!!😨 ooooooooooops I mean boooo💩💩....can't decide....💑 🙈🙉🙊.....boo hooray, boo hooray hahahahahaha

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates

After the Kildemand incident the cameras were on him in the pits and he looks into the camera and says "No contact what so ever"

He watches the replay and is interviewed "Yes there was contact but he lifts his leg and goes down too easy"

He straightened up bringing Kildemand down but the Doyle incident earlier to me was when Doyle had made the pass. Cardiff isn't usually his best place but you can be sure he will be in the fight till the time he can't catch Tai Woffinden.

Nothing new under the sun - for Nicki P, read Ove Fundin

I'm not so sure that Ove took the boos as cheerfully as Nicki does though. When I was in my impressionable teens ~ and yes that was a long time ago ~ I felt so sorry for him looking really sad in the Leicester pits that I wrote to him via his club in Sweden and received a very nice air mail letter back from him. Still have it in fact.

I'm not so sure that Ove took the boos as cheerfully as Nicki does though. When I was in my impressionable teens ~ and yes that was a long time ago ~ I felt so sorry for him looking really sad in the Leicester pits that I wrote to him via his club in Sweden and received a very nice air mail letter back from him. Still have it in fact.

Never had you down as a track spare Gem? :lol:;)

• Like 1