British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
customhouseregular

Wilson-dean Or Wajknecht

I admit I have not seen either "in the flesh" but I do keep abreast of what's happening.

If these two were to meet in a series of match races at a neutral venue, who would be the likely winner?.I for one would like to see this.

Wilson-Dean has beaten him at both Birmingham and at Eastbourne I believe

That's why I would like to see it at a neutral venue :t:

Well if Wilson Dean can beat zach around zachs own track then what would a neutral venue achieve

Having seen both 'in the flesh' I think Zach has improved more during this season but BWD started at a higher standard. But they're 2 very different riders with wry different backgrounds.

Zach is getting better all the time, to the extent he's capable of beating Adam Ellis now, true Wilson Dean came out on top earlier in the season, highly doubt he would now though, think there's a potential Tai/Darcy in Zach on current performance.

We'll get to see them both in action on Wednesday at lynn I hear

Wilson Dean I reckon

Having seen both 'in the flesh' I think Zach has improved more during this season but BWD started at a higher standard. But they're 2 very different riders with wry different backgrounds.

I'd go along with this. Both are on an upward learning curve. ZW started at a lower point than BWD but his learning curve is steeper. By the end of the season, I think you'll find that ZW will have the edge on BWD.

More to the point...which will be the first to be snaffled up by a PL team...???

Well brad has said he has a PL guest booking this week, so he wins that one i think, he has also had PL teams after him but has turned them down. Both are extremely good riders, i would say brad edges it but maybe thats me being biassed.

I believe that Rye house was a premier league team that wanted him but he was an assessed 5 point average which was to high for what they wanted

BWD has had 3 offers from PL teams even with his 5.00 average I believe

zach is good without a doubt, but zach hasn't ridden at number 1 yet where he would face the likes of:

Morley

Wilson -Dean
Ellis

Greenwood

Branford

Atkins

Armstrong

Clegg

halsey

at least twice a match (3 times if in heat 15) where wilson dean has and where he has had two maximums

• Like 1

zach is good without a doubt, but zach hasn't ridden at number 1 yet where he would face the likes of:

Morley

Wilson -Dean

Ellis

Greenwood

Branford

Atkins

Armstrong

Clegg

halsey

at least twice a match (3 times if in heat 15) where wilson dean has and where he has had two maximums

He's beating all comers when since he's been started to be put in heat 15, and the occasional other heat where he faces them now, certainly had the better of Clegg and Halsey at PB, which keep in mind is Cleggs home track too, easier said than done for him to ride at NO1 when he started on 3.00 and the man he's trying to dislodge from that position is considered to have had a bad night when he's only scored 12!.

I reckon Drury will have a real headache about who to send to the rider championship when the time comes, isn there a wildcard or something where both could get in ?, I think Zach and Ellis would be battling as much between themselves as anyone else.

Edited by david2905